BY NIVEA

Sabella M.
I wanted to love this product so much because everyone loves it, but it just didn't work out for me. It was too thick, and it wouldn't melt into my skin like I would have liked. It always left my hands feeling a bit dry and rough, so I would apply more. I don't think cremes work with my skin, and a lotion works better.
Joanna R.
Summerville, SC
Ive read reviews that compares this to Creme de la Mer, the only thing missing is the "Miracle Broth". I've read this can be used on the face but I only use it on my hands. It's moisturizing and just like Creme de la Mer you have to warm up your hands to be able to spread this around, it's quite thick to me. Smells nice.
lavender j.
Baltimore , MD
I absolutely love this product ! Especially for my dry people . This product is apart of my everyday skin care routine . I have dry patches often & eczema . Nivea seals that problem right up . It's long lasting and very thick . A con I have for this is it's really hard to wear this product in the summertime due to the heat . I just use less of the product . I would mostly recommend this for dry skin . Also this product has glycerin in it . You could use this as a base/Primer before u apply your foundation (:
Rita W.
San Benito, TX
Just like we deep condition our hair, our skin needs that replenishment and this cream gives it. I like to put it on at night so when I wake up thickness of the cream has worn off and I'm left with soft supple skin. Another trick I use (mostly in the winter or after a pedicure) is after showering I rub a good amount on my feet and sleep with socks on. It takes care of any possible cracking skin. If you have super dry skin and wanna amp this up mix it with some organic coconut oil and slather it on. Moisture to the max.
CoachK T.
I absolutely enjoy Nivea hand cream. I usually get the little pocket/purse canister along with the big tub so I can keep the little one in my purse and refill it with the big one. Actually, just last week, my daughter needed some and happily informed me it was time for a new refill. This product quickly restores the oil and moisture I need to keep my hand feeling soft, which is very important as I have dry skin. So I highly recommend this product!
Sarah V.
Surprise , AZ
What can I possibly say about this cream.Its a miracle cream.I live in the hot and dry state of Arizona.It is very difficult to keep your skin mosturized and hydrated.I have tried everything.Before I was using Nivea I had dried scaly elbows.And within three days using this Miracle cream back to back my elbows were so soft as my cheeks on my face.It was nice knowing that when i was standing next to someone i was not scraching them with my elbows.
Cherry G.
Austin, TX
This creme smells incredibly good. I bought it for my boyfriend and he Loves the way it smells and the fact that it moisturizes his skin and keeps it smooth all day long. Also the small container makes it easier to carry around everywhere because it fits enywhere he loves it and I do to because it has a great manly smell. So I encourage every guy out there to give it a try and the girls to buy it for the love of your life they won't regret it.
Lycaness ..
My husband has very dry sensitive, and scarred skin, so not much works for him like this, but he loves it. It does not cause break outs, or irritation, and it really moisturizes his skin. It also smells really good. We highly recommend it.
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
I got this in Rasberry Rose kiss and I find that you need to put a lot on to get enough moisture but because it is a scented versioin of it, it also has a pale pink color that just isn't very wearable. It makes me look terrible so I only use it at night, and slather it on. In the morning, my lips are so smooth.
Shaleea V.
Randolph, MA
My absolute favorite hand creme. It works great during the cold harsh winters. I have one of the little tins that I keep in my purse to use though-out the day and another for my child's backpack. My child is very sensitive to strong smells and this is the only creme that works and doesn't have an overwhelming smell.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.