BY NIVEA

Heather R.
Toronto , ON
Nivea has such a nice smell which leaves your skin super soft! It's great for sensitive skin and has cleared many skin irritations on different people I know!
Olivia G.
My mother and I both use this to take off makeup. It has always been the best and removing stage makeup ! It saved my life and skin during competitive dancing
Hiba A.
Temara
From very long time my mom was doing for my scen this wonderful crem from nivea she is now from routine essentiel in my life i suggeset for every one to try it
Tessa J.
Alkmaar
Nivea is such a great brand! I really love this cream. I use it on my hands, face and skin! Because it is small, I can take it everywhere I go. I just love it.
Andrea G.
Excelente para hidratar codos y rodillas por su textura cremosa. Admito que en situaciones de desesperación la he llegado a usar en la cara y no me ha ido mal.
Milena D.
Hidratação super boa e duradoura,recupera até rachaduras. Bem consiste e dura bastante. Cheiro bom e normal dos hidratantes Nivia. Preço bom aqui no Brasil.
Bed M.
moi jaime creme nivea  ma mere le fait tout les jour
je veux pas de largent
je veux faire revieu dans mon facebook et instagram
Lia W.
This creme of nivea really help with the dry skin , with all the neccesity for a perfect skin, you going to be a barbie with this creme, i buy it since 2012
Debbie C.
Glasgow
I have grew up with this throughout my childhood and now adulthood - it's a go to cream for everything from a facecream to a cream to sooth a itch
Saneaah A.
Bradford , Bradford
I suffered with dry skin for a long time! After using this religiously day and night the flaky dry skin cleared away! This is my go to product for dry skin.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.