BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Lizzy G.
I used the German version, which is supposedly the preferred one. It is preservative free I believe. I liked the smell a lot (but not on my face...) and it felt creamy, although more like it created a coating on my skin then it moisturized. The main issue was that it caused itching and irritation, so I was disappointed by this classic, sadly.

I would try it again, as maybe it was just bad timing. I might try for body this time though.
Elena T.
I got a sample and gave to my boyfriend and he loved it so much I went out and bought the full size for him. I don't use this on myself but my boyfriend raves about it. He's not a fan of lotions that leave that greasy feeling and finds that this really soaks into the skin quickly. He also loves the smell. If you're sensitive to fragrance I'd probably pass on this one. I feel like for what you're paying you're not getting that much but it's a pretty thick consistency so it really moisturizes your skin.
Robin M.
Savannah, Ga
I always keep a jar of Nivea Moisturizing Creme on hand for my hands and my cuticles while I'm at work since I wash my hands frequently. I also have a jar I use at home after I get out of the shower so my skin stays soft and moisturized. My boyfriend always tells me I have the softest skin he's ever touched.
N. B.
Denver, CO
THE BEST COLD CREAM! I use this to remove my makeup with. Just apply all over, let it sit for a a minute, and wipe off! Leaves my skin feeling clean and supple! Has a powdery scent to it, VERY thick consistency, and is incredibly moisturizing. Bottom line, would I personally purchase this product again? Yes.
Keira E.
I know it's not glamorous, hasn't been reformulated any time in the past decade, and definitely has no high profile spokesperson making it a "must-have" item, but classic Nivea Creme is AWESOME. It seals and fortifies skin, and if you're using any retinol creams this stuff is a life saver-- it's very affordable so there's no guilt in slathering it on.

I use it throughout the day on my face, hands and neck, and it really gives my dry skin a plump and moisturized feel. Great for augmenting any anti-aging (in my case preventative) skin care regime.
M. G.
So creamy, silky & smooth...I love this product and fits in your purse, gym bag, vacation bag, over night bag, and any where else you need it 2 be with you! I love that it's truly moisturizing and not greasy or cakes. You can buy a little or a lot and the prices very as well as coupons here and there for this product. Once you try it, it's addicting...Use in the morning at night or during the day! Who doesn't like to be moisturized! =]
Sophia O.
Casa Grande, AZ
I wish I could give this product more stars! It had become a skin care holy grail for me! My skin was so dry, it felt like sand paper. I started using this morning and at night I put a few drops of argan oil in and and in a week my skin looked healthy and radiant! It's a must have and especially for the price!
Alex B.
This is a great product for someone with some serious dry skin. I found it at the dollar tree and used it for my elbows and knees in the winter (my most dry skin) and it healed it within 3 days. Only thing I would change is larger packaging! I would highly recommend this for someone with dry to very dry skin.
Brittney S.
Syracuse, IN
Very affordable. I like this product but I wonder if it does more harm than good when not regularly used. It's a little heavier for my skin and it does help when my skin is very dry. It can feel a bit greasy but usually goes away after awhile on the skin. I don't like the greasy feel. The product is heavier.
Roxanne C.
Milford, MI
This is my all time favorite skin care cream! My grandma always had jars of this sitting around her house, she had the youngest,soft glowing skin! I have always used this cream because it keeps my skin so hydrated and fresh! Love the the smell smells so fresh and clean! Definitely recommend this to everyone!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.