BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Yianni K.
New York
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Extremely moisturizing cream. I use it in the winter, when it’s cold out, and my skin has a tendency to get dry. It keeps my skin plump and moisturized. I would not recommend this in the summer heat though, as it has a tendency to work too hard and over-oil the skin during the warmer seasons.
Jazzmyn R.
Laurel,Maryland
AMAZING I’ve been using this product for years. It does have a scent but it’s not super over powering and there’s enough product to last you a long while. It’s very gentle on my skin I apply it before bed and let it set into my skin so when I wake up my skin feels super soft and refreshed.
Joni S.
Dover, NH
$1. Yes a $1 blue little time is, hands down, the best moisturizer I have used! I have numerous tins stashed in my purse, car, make up bag, work... everywhere! I love this as a primer under my make up(dry skin) it gives a nice matte finish. I have never experienced any breakouts. Holy Grail status!
Carly Q.
Hill City
I LOVE THIS STUFF! I put it on my feet when they’re really dry and on my hands when they’re really dry this works for really dry skin. It’s oily so I wouldn’t put it on your face but I have because my face was dry and I just washed it off a little bit later and it was perfectly fine.
Michael R.
North Bergen, NJ
I have yet to find a lotion that was right for me. I found most lotions left me smelling chemically. After using Nivea I'm never turning back! This small tin, I thought, would be used in a day or so but just a small amount really applies evenly. Great product!
Frecita C.
San Juan texas
Esta crema me encanta para mi piel reseca me quita la resequedad de mi cara también la uso por las noches abajo de los ojos para las ojeras es muy Buena asta la uso en mis hijos todos la usamos ya se a vuelto mi crema faborita
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
I might be young but as a young mom I do lose out on sleep which aids to skin aging faster. I used this every night and my skin has looked and felt more youthful. I would definitely recommend this. You can find it at any store really, whether it’s Walmart, target, or even Walgreens
Liz R.
Frankfort, IN
I have multiple uses for the Nivea creme. My top two uses are for putting on my legs after shaving- I apply the Nivea Creme before applying a normal lotion- and applying it before my foundation. It is an inexpensive alternative to primer and it made my face SO super duper soft.
Hanna M.
Chandler , AZ
I use this as my face moisturizer, I have dry skin so I use this on my face and neck and it has truly improved my skin! I use it every day after I shower or wash my face. Since it is a creme it is oil based and is a thicker formula but it works great!! Definitely recommend.
Josseline G.
HOUSTON, TX
use this cream as a moisture sealer and a makeup primer/base. It's wonderful for healing dry skin and is fragrance free so if you're sensitive to smells you won't get headaches
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.