BY NIVEA

Brittany V.
19030
This is literally the best lotion ever. Smells amazing. Doesn't leave greasy stains any where. Can get a really cheap little 1 oz can at Rite Aid for .99 cents and it's absoloutely amazing.
Fern N.
Cannock
Used this to help my tattoo heal, very light - didn't feel really thick, not greasy and absorbs into the skin quickly.Used it every day for 14 days. Recommend to anyone with new tattooes
JPaula B.
Best for all skin types and all ages!! ❤ I always put this on my face before bedtime and I was surprised hiw my skin looks liked and feels like the morning after.
aida j.
I've been using this cream for years. It's one of the best for keeping your skin hydrated and moisture used. It doesn't dry it out or leave it sticky feeling for a long period of time.
Grace S.
Love it. My skin feels so soft after one use and when I'm really dry or sunburnt it's great relief. I use it on my face everyday. It definitely works as well as expensive frech cream.
Adalid B.
Cabo Rojo, PR
I most say that I'm very impressed with this product. My mother always use it and since i decide to give it a try, I haven't stop. It is perfect for daily use or for giving your skin an intense shot of moisture.
Safia B.
This product is one of my essentials , it is a creme that leaves my skin feeling its best, gentle and not pricey at all, it is a deep moisturizer, and avaible in all near cosmetics,
Erik A.
Carpina-PE
Me ajudou bastante, porque além de ser usado em diversas partes do corpo, ele é eficaz. Recomendo para todos que tiverem dúvidas se comprar ou não, não perca tempo e leve ja o seu.
Livia G.
Toronto, ON
I've actually been using this for a while. And yes it helps for oily skin and some acne. I use it alot. It had a refreshing smell. You guys should definitely buy it. It's really cheap.
Renata S.
Ótima hidratação para pele, deixa a pele macia e uniforme. O bom desse produto também -é que pode ser usado por crianças, e a embalagem -é pequena cabe na bolsa.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.