BY NIVEA

Ava M.
I really like all nivea products. This product is awesome and keep my hands nice and Moisturized for a long time and it's not greasy at all witch is great. I would recommend this to anyone.
Andrea F.
Tengo la piel a veces graciosa y a veces muy seca, y uso Nivea en ambas. No cuesta caro a pesar de ser un producto muy bueno. La uso todos los días antes de dormir.
Mikie S.
Caloocan City
I'm not sure if this is ideal on daytime because it's thick and somehow heavy so I probably wouldn't recommend it during the daytime but it's perfect for the night.
Priscilla K.
Baie Verte, NL
I use this to make a nice foot cream. I add a couple drops of peppermint oil to the cream just before applying to my feet. Nivea makes my feet feel soft and moisturized and the peppermint oil assists with circulation.
Navjot K.
California
I use to love this cream . I have also used it a lot. But as I have oily combination skin this is not for my skin type . But still I like it . I don't want to use it I like fragrance only .
Pavneet K.
Mississauga
Nivea Moisturizing Creme is super moisturizing. You feel a slight greasy layer on your skin for a little while, but it does go away. I would recommend this for dry hands and feet, and for face only during the winter.
Rochelle A.
Mississauga, ON
I have a love-hate relationship with this product. I hate it since it is way too thick to spread. Not to mention, it leaves skin sticky and greasy. Nonetheless, it smells clean and softens dry skin.
Helena A.
Kitchener
This is great basic hand creme nivea products never fail for me. I do find that this takes a while to absorb into my skin so it has a tendency to be a bit greasy
Stacey T.
Surrey
My three year old gets extreamly chapped lips and ive founf this cream works better then any lip balm or chapstick ive tried. it cleared up practically over night.
Maria Guadalupe P.
tlajomulco de zuñiga
La crema con mas tradicion en mi familia desde niña mamá nos la compraba y aprendimos a usarla hoy en dia yo la compro para mis hijos y la recomiendo cada k puedo
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.