BY NIVEA

Bruna M.
Caraguatatuba sp
Na verdade o codigo é do clear skin 48h, mas o leitor nao correspondeu, uso o creme tbm, para mim tem varias utilidades, uso no corpo no rostoe algumas esfoliaçoes caseiras.
vipin k.
it is simple and good product.i always use it.I tried other products but they are not that good.I like the smell of this product very much.It is very easy to use and it does not take too much time.I myself using it twice a day.It is a good product i think you should try it.
karan s.
NIVEA is one of my regulars .
i use it daily and results are very good.
it scent is good and it make me feel energetic though out my whole day .
it is available at any store or can be bought online.
its long lasting .
yes i would recomennd it to everyone out there.
Marlla C.
Melhor creme facial que já usei, bem consistente. a embalagem é pratica e cabe em qualquer lugar, porém demora-se para abrir.Recomendo bastante estre produto para todas que estiverem com a pele ressacada. Dura bastante, rende bem e também proporciona uma hidratação profunda.
Sam N.
Sydney, New South Wales
It is not easy for me to find 'the one' when it comes to cream for the face but this product would be it. Goes on easy and does not dry my face up, what more could i ask for
Laura M.
I love the consistency of this cream, it is thick and takes a bit of working it in for it to soak in fully but it works wonders for my dry skin! I bought it at a local Walmart for about $6. Does a
Maegan M.
Picture Butte , Albetta
Absolutely love this lotion. I recently moved and my skin became so so dry, this is such an amazing moisturizer, it locks all the moisture in and feels and smells fantastic!!
Catherine R.
Such a hydrating moisturizer i use this as a night cream as it's very thick and oily. I wouldn't recommend for use throughout the day but for the night time it's a great product. It can really sink into the skin overnight so it feels super soft and hydrated in the morning.
indue y.
i love this product good for cold seasons..and winter care.... blends well with my skin.. ...
nourishes and nuture my skin to be soft and light.. can't get off my hands from my skin... works well all skin types... i would recommend this for daily winter use.. Awesome :)
Jennifer U.
Orlando
Es mi deber de todos los días colocarme esta fabulosa crema al terminar mi ducha. Huele increíble y además hidrata y nutre la piel como nunca. Recomendada al 100%
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.