BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Aimee M.
Chelsea , AL
I love this hand cream but it broke me out. I guess I'm allergic to the ingredients. But I did enjoy the way it went on and how luxurious my hands felt afterward. I got it for free when I used coupons so it didn't hurt my feelings much that i could no longer use it. My roommate enjoyed it. Biersdorf is a WONDERFUL company with many great products. I once emailed them and told them that I loved their lip balm and they mailed me coupons for the lip balm!!!
Sarah P.
This cream is super great. I love how it feels and my skin instantly feels refreshed after use. The small tin pan is about a dollar, will last a long time, and is totally worth the money.
Natalie B.
I use this product for many different reasons;
Lip balm- one of the only things which will sink in to my lips and keep them from being dry and cracked
Helps with me eczema- I have the worst on my elbows and my back this creme clears the skin away from being dry and soothes that skin of irritation due to not having a scent.
Beauty L.
I'm in love with this! I use this on my face if another product irritated my skin. Deeply moistures where you can apply any part of your body. My only complaint is it's a little too thick and slightly clogs my pores. I'm still in love with this. This had recover my skin from crazy episodes of my life. Every household needs this.
Tierny C.
Ok so I received a sample of this last year- proceeding which my man used it all in a day. He is always working in the elements and needs moisterizer for his hands. He absolutely swears by nivea men's. I have also tried this on my lips and feet and it does moisterize very well. Comes in a great on the go container that would fit in their pocket. Also serves as a good sticking stuffer.
Alycia V.
Norwich, CT
I've been using Nivea Creme on my face since I was 16 years old and I will be 30. My facial skin is so dry and flaky. It is also prone to break outs but as thick this creme is, I've never had a reaction considering it is also sensitive. It's been a Godsend and makes my make up go on smoothr if applied before bed. This Nivea creme has been compared to Creme de la Mer and I have tried both. I say Nivea Creme trumps de la Mer in effectiveness and cost.
LEAR25944 Fabiana D.
This is a very good hand crème b/c it absorbs quickly and really softens callouses and relieves irritation. My only complaint was the can lid is not that easy to secure and when I received the product the lid had fallen off, and the inner aluminum seal had been breached. I let Amazon know and suggested that the top be taped shut.
Natalie D.
Anchorage
I actually only bought the little travel sized tub but you know I'll be grabbing the full-size tub when I run out. This is HG (Holy Grail) status for me, this moisturizer is like no other I've tried. Normally (and especially in winter) I have rather dry skin but one medium layer of this over my hands and face and I'm moisturizer for the next day, maybe even two if I lightly reapply.
Tien H.
Hayward, CA
I got this little thing in a gift set some time during the holidays. I was happy to receive this because it's small and compact, perfect for my makeup bag. I was wrong...the canteen itself is not sealed tight, it's very loose, so it got all over my other products that was in my makeup back.

The creme itself works well but if I was to have this lying around at home then I would rather just have the regular size bottle. This little thing is not worth it.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
'Ol Reliable. Simply so.Anybody remember using this to get off theater makeup before everybody started using mainstream makeup in their kit? Yeah. This was the only thing that worked and I was FIRMLY on the Nivea side of the Nivea vs. Ponds debate.It'll take off the most stubborn grease paint and leave the skin moisturized enough. It's everything a cold cream should be and, in a pinch, I tend to shave my legs with it 'cause it's just so cheap and cheerful.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.