BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Amy W.
Very thick! applied it on the night time before bed for several nights and my face was extremely oily during the day and face was extremely shiny! but did well to get rid of a few dry patches of skin
James G.
Tampa, FL
I'm a man with extremely dry skin and oftentimes I forget to put on lotion and I used to walk around painfully dry skin. With this product the little tin fits in my pocket so I'm never without it.
Sabine B.
Oosterhout, Noord-Brabant
My skin on my forehead is always dry. When I use this nivea creme, the dryness disappears for almost the whole day. I really love this product and I highly recommend it!
Jihane F.
rabat
I’m in love with thisd cream, i have been use it for 5 years , it’s a thick cream and it’s great cream for hands, i love the fact that you can out it in your hand bag
In one word FANTASTIC
Lamyaae D.
CASABLANCA, CASABLANCA
Nivea cream's have always been one of the best creams since I was a child, and until now, we still use it and I still have it in my vanity, it is moisturizing and the smell is so refreshing.
Tammie C.
Grand Falls-Windsor, Newfoundland
No wonder so many men and women have used Nivea. It can be used anywhere for moisture. It does not irritate. its is inexpensive. And it keeps skin soft and protected.
Courtney A.
Sheffield
Nivea moisturizing cream is the best to lock in moisture into your skin and keep it well looked after. Has a nice natural smell and feels so smooth and silky when applied! Also cheap too!
Nikki W.
Ireland
When my skin gets dry and flakey I love to use this cream and the thick texture is very good for moisturizing! It works a charm and very good for people with dry skin! Smells nice too!
Jennifer F.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I always keep the travel size in my bag I bougth it from Walmart only for $1.50 . Easy to carry ,my hands get very dry so i found great difference after using it.
Leah L.
This moisturizer is very thick and would only recommend to people with very dry skin it takes a long time to sink in the the skin but once it has it makes your skin feel really soft
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.