BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Muey S.
Sacramento, CA
I just bought this Nivea moisturizing cream a few days ago from Target and I think it's pretty decent for a lotion. It's very inexpensive. (Under $1) and what I like most about it is. .. is very small and can be carried around in your purse. It is very creamy and thick. I love how it leaves my face so soft.. the only think I probably didn't like was the scent of it. It smells kind of medicated. I prefer something plain or sweet but I do recommend it for dry skin. :)
Bethany H.
Grand Prairie , Tx
I really do enjoy this product. I travel a lot so the moisture helps keep the ph balance of my skin to perfection. A little thick but at the end of the day and you feel softer then ever you understand. Even great for your feet! Put it on at night with some fluffy socks and wake up in the morning with feet that feel as though you just got a deep conditioning treatment on your toes! Definitely try this.
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
Summer or winter, this bad boy is with me! I love that this product keeps me from the dry and cracked skin of the winter and it is affordable! I always have a tin in the car for my hands, feet and knees to Lee the ashy skin away. Not scented, but it does take a few moments to sink in. It is a creme not a lightweight lotion. Love this stuff!
Taylor S.
Savannah, GA
This moisturizer is extremely thick and creamy, and is crazy moisturizing, nourishing, and smooth. The price is what originally drew me to it. It's so affordable! This product does its moisturizing job and it does it well! Will definitely repurchase in the future. And here's a quick tip... You can use a small dab of this cream and rub it between your fingers. Then incorporate it into the ends of your hair. Scrunch and you're done! It acts as a texturizing cream!
Mai Xue L.
It's very hydrating. I like this product. I love the one in the white container. This one is more thick than the white container. This one does last all day. I like to use it a night. I put it on my feet and wear socks to sleep in the winter. Keeps my feet soft and smooth all winter long.
Stephanie C.
Warren, MI
I suffer from dry, cracked skin all year through, but it is especially bad once the winds of Fall start to pick up. I purchased a tin of Nivea Creme on a whim from a display near the register in my local Ulta. From the moment I purchased it, I was in love. It softened and moisturized my skin without being oily. I'll never be without it again.
Savannah M.
Pensacola, FL
Love love love this stuff!!! I picked it up as a stocking stuffer around Christmas and kept one for myself because I tried this and couldn't give it up. It's so moisturizing and perfect to keep in your purse or even wallet!! You can use anywhere on the body it's a cream formula and I think it's one of the best moisterizers on the maker
Viridiana C.
I absolutely love ! I have always used this product ! And will continue to use ! You can find this in any drug store ! Although i wouldn't recommend for oily skin !!!!
Kristina A.
Saint Louis, MO
I have really dry skin, I can't stand to not have lotion on my hands. However, I can not use any lotion that leaves that perfume feeling on my hands, it drives me crazy. I looked forever before I found Nivea Creme. The creme makes my hands so soft. I found a 2 oz bottle that is perfect for my purse, I seriously can not leave the house without my nivea or my hands drive me crazy! Oh, for being a creme, it is A LOT less greasy than some other cremes I have used before!
Katy E.
My boyfriend was actually the one who turned me on to Nivea Cream. He started using it it moisturize his face during the winter, but I ended up stealing his to use on my dry hands. Now we have multiple tins of Nivea Cream around the house, car, purses, etc (and the tin is super cute!) Since we've been using it for a while, we have a lot of empty tins to keep my bobby-pins, his hardware from around the house and other nic-nacks. This is the cream that keeps on giving!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.