BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
member-eaed5b6ef
Stockport, Cheshire
Honestly think this is one of the best creams you can get, I love the smell of this and I think it's so soft on my skin, I just really enjoy using it and will come back to this product again and again
Es una crema que hidrata muchísimo la piel.
Su textura es bastante espera y no es de fácil absorción como lo sería una leche hidratante, pero los resultados son excelentes.
Mason v.
Edmonton, AB
Great product. I like to use this especially in the winter when my skin gets dry. Smells great too. The only thing I have to say is that it doesn't absorb into your skin very fast. Still great buy.
Sonsiré A.
Toronto
Heaven. Exactly what you expect from a product that's used by your flawless face grandmother. It moisture so well and your skin feels super supple. Can be used all over.
Daria B.
Budapest, Budapest
Its a great cream and gives your skin the moisture in a split second. However, once applied my face always feels very greesy and gives it shine (not the good type of shine)
Katie L.
My favorite little tub of cream to have in my handbag!! It's a wonderful cream for hands, elbows...dry spots in geral and in small doses on the face too when it gets cold to boost your skin.
Nikki W.
Ireland
My granny used this and it left her face VERY soft as it's very moisturizing! I've used it myself too and I love how my skin feels after! This cream is great if you've dry skin and you can feel the difference after you use it!
Sudha M.
Ontario
Actually this product revived my.skin and gave me a fair glow to my surprise.. loved this productime. Had to stop using this summer but am eager to start in winter :)
Melissa R.
Oakville
This has always been my familys favorite moisturizer. We always have this in our house. I put it everywhere before I go to bed and in the morning my skin feels amazing
Silviana A.
It is a fast way to moisturize your skin if you forgot. I put this in my bag and apply it once a day and the moisture last all day. It is a good formula even for those who have sensitive skin.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.