BY NIVEA

samia b.
Fantastic
I have been using this product since I was a child as well and have found it to be one of the BEST Creme's in the market and so completely versatile. I have poor feet and rough heels and when they get bad I lather with creme, on with the socks and the next morning, no splits or cracks in my heels. It works on so many areas and has so many different applications from the heels all the way to a dry flaky scalp (I use it sparingly around the hair line to moisturise the root area) and it's fantastic as a long lasting cover for chapped lips - although I must admit it doesn't taste that great!  Very cool recommend all followers of my channel on the media, especially my channel on YouTube.
Eleana P.
My grandmother used this cream everyday for years and had really great skin right into her 90's. I'll probably follow her lead and use it for a very long time too. Its a thick cream, so it requires you to work it well into your skin. I love the way it feels. It really makes my skins feel so smooth. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes to keep things simple and old school.
Vanja v.
Mellieha, Santa Maria state
I think everybody knows how great this product is, it hac long tradition and have been using it my whole life. It never failed me. It is the best for the winter days when it protects the skin from the weather. I used id for my hands, for face over the night in the winter time, for hard skin on my knees and foots. Smell is great, price also! Every house should own one, at least.;)
Sosan P.
Belgium
This is my favorite creme in the whole world. Its not that expensive but it is very good quality. My grandmother use this also and then my mom and now me. It has been there for us for one generation. The packing is blue so its not hard to recognise it from the other packages. I am very pleased with the product! I bring this along with me everywhere and as a gift is this also very good. My family asks me to bring it for them as a gift.
Ramona R.
I really recommend Nivea creme but only if you have really dry skin, this has a lot of oils in them and it's fells always a little bit more thicker than other cremes ! It's moisturizer and nice product but what I don't like that every Nivea creme smells the same. I hope they will bring out some other smell creme too. All in all Nivea is a good brand, recommended that!
flor f.
El producto es bueno ya que es grasoso ideal para pieles secas como en mi caso. la verdad es un producto que he utilizado desde pequeña porque hay cremas que si tienden en ese instante a hidratarte pero no te tarda, como que pasa el efecto muy rápido y tienes que estarte poniendo constantemente y en mi caso me va muy perfecto y mas en las épocas donde hay mucho frió y por lo tanto mi piel es donde mas tiende a ponerse mas escamosa sin tanta grasita y esta crema a mi parecer es buena solo que yo le agregaria un aroma porque no tiene como aroma rico pero fuera de eso me gusta mucho.
Laura T.
RIDE OR DIE, this and coconut oil is all you need in life to moisturise. I have one pot in my handbag and one pot and home. It's just so thick and luxurious. I absolutely love the consistency of this product. It leaves my skin feeling so nourished. When I'm feeling extra dry, especially in winter or if I get sunburnt,  I slather this on my body. It is literally like 6 drinks of water for your skin and makes it feels baby smooth, i like the fresh scent it has also. I think every home should have some.
Liz L.
Hidrata muy bien la piel y deja un acabado frezco e hidratante de una manera que deja una aroma frezca y rica Yo la eh utilizado variaa veces y cuando tengo la piel seca me la humecta super bien y ni me deja la piel grasosa
Isabel C.
Jalisco, Mexico
me gusta mucho, aparte de que me hidrata tambien deja mi piel suave. Normalmente mis piernas son muy secas pero con esta crema duran hidratadas todo el día <3
Aun que si tienen la piel grasa no se las recomiendo ya que tal vez puede que le perjudique.

Adriana R.
Esta es una crema que sirve tanto para las manos como para el resto del cuerpo.
Hidrata, refresca, proteje. La recomendaria especialmente a pieles muy secas, ya que la hidratacion que tiene es fabulosa!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.