BY NIVEA

PJ C.
I love that this is travel sized because it fits in my pocket and i can bring this anywhere anytime! ive been using this and my skin feels healthy and clean.for me you have to put the right amount to put on your face cause if you put too much you'll look like u have oily skin lol. this works great and I recommend using this everyday.
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
I have been using this product since childhood and it's the only product I always come back to at the end of the day. I actually have quite a few jars and tins around the house, in my purse, makeup bag, etc. The cream is a little on the thicker consistency side but it absorbs pretty quickly and leaves the skin feel oh-so smooth.
Cássia F.
Otimo produto produto otimamente sem comentarios pois pensseeh  num produto bom minha pele e m uitttttttoooo sensivel mais com esse produto melhorou de mais
Cerianne W.
Amazing product, amazing smell, makes your skin glow and feel silky smooth, very affordable, great for the money, very long lasting, i got mine from superdrug, would deffinately recommend
Itza R.
I lived in a cold place and used this after shower and the results were amazing.The scent isn't too strong,to be honest It doesn't smell like anything to me. I really like this creme because the hydration last all day and it isn't heavy on the skin. I buy this sometimes when my skin is feeling really dry and it helps me a lot.
Rainy M.
Port Moody, BC
This has been a product that's been around in my house since I was very young. The formula is extremely thick and creamy although it does not absorb into the skin very quickly.
This product is best used right out of the shower or right before bed as it needs a lot of time to set in.
As for the price it's very affordable and definitely something I repurchase whenever I run out.
Sange P.
Bangkok, Thailand
This is an essential in my bathroom. There must be at least 10 different uses for it. I used it on my son's diaper rashes, use it as a massage cream, as a deep intense moisturizer, hair styling cream, cuticle oil, stubborn eye makeup remover, post wax balm, hand cream, foot cream and lip balm...I'm sure there's more.
Halima H.
Manchester
Best after using face cleanser/scrub
I have used nivea probably for 1 year now and i can see a difference in my face. It moisturizes skin for the whole day. I think nivea only works for normal and dry skin although it does not work for very dry skin as my friend has been using it. She has seen no difference. Apply this once every time you fully wash your face and only take a pea size of the cream and smother it all over your face. this is perfect after using any face scrub or cleansers. Hope I helped:)
Cecille L.
Caloocan city
@Influenster #contest #influensterawards
Nivea cream is the best cream i can say true and prove it. Its expensive but its work and help alot the skin become smoother soft look young look fresh and moisturize.It care our skin we can use it everyday day and night and adding beauty and feel confident and smell good nice that stay long in the skin.
jane k.
val-doucet, NB
This product left my skin moisturized almost all day , my elbows always get really dry and i usually need to apply a moisturizer a few times during the day but i only had to apply this product twice a day, after using it for a week it diminished to once a day and after about 2 weeks i diminished to 3 times a week . i am completely amazed . i totally recommend this product
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.