BY NIVEA

Nik B.
I love this product - LOVE. I always have a litter tin on my bag for when I need to have some moisture to my hands or legs. It's a nourishing creme and I would recommend to anyone who has trouble finding amazing moisturizer, lotions, or hand cremes. This is the PERFECT pick. I definitely grab this everytime I run low on it. It's amazing!!
Shiori G.
There are so many different types of moisturizers out in the market, but this one is a good go-to one. It's been around for ages and with good reason. It provides great moisturization and leaves your skin soft and smooth. A little goes a long way, and if you put too much you might end up feeling a little greasy. I love the size of it, it's perfect for just throwing it in your purse or having it by the night stand. It's effective even for very dry skin (like myself), and you can even use it on your face or feet!
Svetlana D.
Brooklyn , NY
I use Nivea creme (I believe I have the german version) on those extra dry spots as well as a lip treatment for super smooth lips. I leave it on for at least five minutes, though I strive for forty, and it really seems to do the trick as opposed to a lip balm. It leaves my lips ready to put my lipstick on! I don't use it all over my face as it is quite heavy but because it is water based, I wouldn't think it breaks you out. I think it could work well as an overnight moisturizer to give you super smooth skin.
Mia H.
This is one of my favorite moisturizers ever. It is rich, but it doesn't have a heavy application. It sinks nicely into skin and doesn't leave a greasy feel. My mom has been using it for years, and so I've been using it for as long as I can remember. If I'm not mistaken, this is the glass jar, which is a little heavy and probably not ideal for travel, but that's an easy fix.
Taylor I.
I love love love this stuff for my body but NOT MY FACE! If you have combination skin or oily skin I think you should use a different moisturizer for the face. It's just super super rich and creamy. I use it on my body almost every day and it keeps me moisturized for a long time. I'm just running out of the largest glass tub after a year or so in use and I'm planning on getting another tub very soon. I recommend this to anyone who wants moisturized skin. If you have an oily face don't use it though but if dry skin you can,
Corriene P.
buffalo, NY
I love nivea products its one of my favorite brands. This little blue lotion tin is quite affordable at around .99 on sale. The best part is you can carry it in your purse instead of that big bulky lotion. its great for a little carry on. The only problem is unlike some of their other lotions this one leave your hands feeling a little greasy as it doesn't completely soak in like the happy sensation does. Otherwise I still carry just watch how much you use too much and you may be feeling a little greasy.
Ale D.
I use this cream for sunburns since i was a child, it's really good for that because it moisturize a lot, it's a little oily so if your skin its very oily i wouldn't recommend to use it in your face, but if your skin is dry this is the cream you need.
It's not pricey and the packaging its not fancy but it works really really good so i definitely recommend this product.
Tamara S.
Bronx, NY
I love Nivea I am dry skin it is moisturizes my skin beautifully. I recommend this for dry skin. I have tried many products over the years and I must say this is by far the best. I am been using Nivea for over 6 years now and I love it. The only problem I have with Nivea is that for some reason when you apply it to your eyes it burns and make my eyes water but other than that I wear this under my makeup and it enhances the glow on my skin. You should give it a shot. I would not recommend this for oily skin.
Whitney R.
My boyfriend bought this because he wanted to try an unscented body butter, but he ended up hating it because it was so incredibly thick. I took it off his hands to try it out and our reactions are totally opposite! I looooveeee this cream so much! Its so rich and moisturizes so well. I wouldn't recommend using it on your face because of its richness, it may increase oilyness but other wise, this product is great for body moisturizing. Boyfriend spent $9 for the bigger jar, and I'm using it for free! HA!
Sarah A.
Brooklyn, NY
Started using this because my mother & all my aunts use it. I figured either they are all crazy or its a great product.... well its great, especially for the fall & winter when dry skin is an issue this cream is thick but doesnt feel heavy or greasy on the skin. I use it on my entire body & face. Once in a while i will even put it on my feet then put really heavy socks on & let it sit for a few hours (same for hands) for extremely dry cracked skin
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.