BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Melissa R.
Oakville
This has always been my familys favorite moisturizer. We always have this in our house. I put it everywhere before I go to bed and in the morning my skin feels amazing
Silviana A.
It is a fast way to moisturize your skin if you forgot. I put this in my bag and apply it once a day and the moisture last all day. It is a good formula even for those who have sensitive skin.
Valerie S.
Ottawa, Ontario
Extremely thick cream. I've never tried anything like it before. It's like another 5 layers of skin and makes your skin feel warm since it's covered in so much cream.
Sudha M.
Ontario
Actually this product revived my.skin and gave me a fair glow to my surprise.. loved this productime. Had to stop using this summer but am eager to start in winter :)
Priscilla K.
Baie Verte, NL
I use this to make a nice foot cream. I add a couple drops of peppermint oil to the cream just before applying to my feet. Nivea makes my feet feel soft and moisturized and the peppermint oil assists with circulation.
Andrea F.
Tengo la piel a veces graciosa y a veces muy seca, y uso Nivea en ambas. No cuesta caro a pesar de ser un producto muy bueno. La uso todos los días antes de dormir.
Sara A.
Dammam, Eastern Province
This creme is oily and when i use it i don't feel like my skin absorbed it so my hands become lil bit sticky .. but i have some dry areas like knees, foot and elbow and it works good there
I love this product to use on my face. It is thick and hydrating. I use it everyday. The packaging is sleek and keeps the product protected. It met my expectations.
Ava M.
I really like all nivea products. This product is awesome and keep my hands nice and Moisturized for a long time and it's not greasy at all witch is great. I would recommend this to anyone.
Navjot K.
California
I use to love this cream . I have also used it a lot. But as I have oily combination skin this is not for my skin type . But still I like it . I don't want to use it I like fragrance only .
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.