BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Ivana K.
Rijeka, Outside the USA
The best cream out there. Leaves my skin soft and moisturize, especially during winter. Formula that is very gentle for sensitive skin. Only bad thing is that's very greasy
gabriela l.
La use cuando me queme con el sol y me parecio refrescante y humectante , me gusto, porque me quito las molestias de las quemaduras que tuve ese dia , el olor es agradable , una crema que sin duda la volveria usar mil veces mas .
Juliana T.
mie
I really enjoyed using the Nivea Creme for nightly moisturizing of my face skin during the winter. The elbows, knees and heels also took on a new look after I started to use Nívea cream before going to sleep, I noticed a super good hydration !!!
Najjo I.
Preston, Lancashire
This is 1 of my holy grail moisturizer to use, it's quite a thick formula and keeps my skin hyderated.
It's a value for money product and it lasts longer.
I would definitely recommend this product.
Aisha L.
Nottingham, AK
I like this product, knowing that it's Nivea. However, it's quite greasy when wearing on the face/hands. Has a good value which is £3-£5. Quite harsh to wear as you have to keep rubbing to get the product on.
Katelynn H.
Kitchener, ON
This cream is wonderful. I use it on my face when my skin starts to dry out. I'll apply it every night before bed after washing and toning my face. It keeps my skin moisturized and healthy feeling.
Dora P.
Growing up we always had one of this at home. The smell always reminds me of home and cozyness and despite that its very thick and heavy its still not geasy. Super hudrating! I only use it every once in a while but its effective!
Stephanie J.
Toronto, ON
Very rich cream, best applied at night. It really moisturizes the skin however it might be a bit too heavy for daytime. Definitely great for trouble spots such as the elbows, knees and heels!
Seydy S.
Toronto
I remember using this when I was young girl living with my grandma. It really hydrates the skin. It's thick but not heavy at all. It doesn't feel sticky at all. I do recommend this to keep your skin hydrated especially winter.
Florence J.
I keep a travel size of this in my bag at all times. It helps my dry hands when I have to keep washing them while at work. It's moisturizing and does not have a strong scent, which I appreciate.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.