BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Victoria S.
Toronto
I always take Nivea Cream when traveling, it’s a great base that I know is works. But it really comes in play for my for during the winter. It always help with dry skin that I get on my face and arms.
Hanna B.
Vancouver , BC
NIVEA CremeI bought the product at Dubai airport and since then I do not buy another product, my skin was dry and with only 3 days they started to show positive results, I loved it
Sara L.
Toronto
It wouldn't still be around after 100 years if it wasn't a great product. Even my boyfriend LOVES this stuff. It smells a bit lemony out of the package, but not on the skin.
not u.
Love the fact that it doesnt make me itch or weird out with it on my body , packaging is cute, im a sucker for metal boxes 😂 long lasting too 😬 i use it atleast twice a day 😀
Shaili J.
mumbai
I have been using this since I was a kid. Its a dependable lotion. It does its job without drying the skin or leaving it greasy. It has a pleasant smell, very subtle. The packaging is convenient unlike the tubes or bottles. Very VFM.
Es una crema que hidrata muchísimo la piel.
Su textura es bastante espera y no es de fácil absorción como lo sería una leche hidratante, pero los resultados son excelentes.
member-eaed5b6ef
Stockport, Cheshire
Honestly think this is one of the best creams you can get, I love the smell of this and I think it's so soft on my skin, I just really enjoy using it and will come back to this product again and again
Joyshree C.
india
From my childhood m using this product and our family my mom, grandmather,papa,mather-in-law,sister-in-law all like to use it specially in winter.. Love love love this Nivea product so so much .. 😘😘😘
Daria B.
Budapest, Budapest
Its a great cream and gives your skin the moisture in a split second. However, once applied my face always feels very greesy and gives it shine (not the good type of shine)
Sonsiré A.
Toronto
Heaven. Exactly what you expect from a product that's used by your flawless face grandmother. It moisture so well and your skin feels super supple. Can be used all over.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.