BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Maša P.
I overall liked the creme. But the thing is that my skin is reaaaaaally dry. And this cream kind of moisturised. But i applied a thin layer of cream and it was sooo oily. It was not pricey at all. It did not have any scent. I would overall recommend this cream. But you have to apply a thin layer.
Grace S.
Love it. My skin feels so soft after one use and when I'm really dry or sunburnt it's great relief. I use it on my face everyday. It definitely works as well as expensive frech cream.
Adalid B.
Cabo Rojo, PR
I most say that I'm very impressed with this product. My mother always use it and since i decide to give it a try, I haven't stop. It is perfect for daily use or for giving your skin an intense shot of moisture.
Marianne N.
Colchester, Colchester
This is great stuff.i got it for my husband to keep him away from my lotion and now I find myself stealing his.smooth consistency. Moisturizing and I love the smell of it not too expensive
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Nivea Moisturizing Creme I swear by this product
Its gentle yet very effective
I have been using this under my makeup and before bed for 2o years
Im such a fan I love it so much ,
Kayleigh F.
I use this as my night time facial cream when my skin is really dry as its too thick for day time, but.works wonders on my dry skin if left to sink in over night.
It smells nice too
Weve had this iin the house for as long as.I can remember. My mum and grandma used to use it. Itsa classic.
Katelyn L.
This is a classic, and a beauty habit I have inherited from my mom. This stuff is magic, super moisturizing I use it on lips elbows and hands when I'm feeling dried out, it's also great as a makeup remover.
tamia s.
Warren, MI
I love this stuff it takes away ash in a jiffy. but it does leave a greasy feel on your hands or wherever you apply. if you where to use it i recommend you apply a small amount.
Kay T.
Vancouver
If used as a hand lotion, this product is terrific. However if you have any skin sensitivities, I would warn against using it on your face. I have very dry skin and have never had a problem with acne/breakouts, but using this cream gave me more pimples than I have seen in years.
Siobhan B.
Very intensive cream, not one that should be used in the morning, more overnight and on really dry patches. But it does do what it should well and make my skin feel really good
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.