BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Charlene B.
N/a, Colchester
I had this brought for me and was a little unsure of this as I have psoriasis, certain products can cause me to have a bad time with my skin. This unfortunately was one that I struggle to use regularly, otherwise a good product. Quickly absorbed skin left smooth.
Brenda I.
Acuña coahuila
I love it, because I work my dry skin to hydrate for 24 hours, However not recommend for people q are prone skin to imperfections since the consistency of cream is thick, but outside that I works very well
April M.
Sandy Lake, ON
Love this for my dry hands. It's makes my hands so nice. I love this travel size because I need this all the time, especially when it's cold out.

I always gotta have this around.
Lorna W.
Leaves my skin feeling hydrated, soft and smooth. I absolutely love this product. I often use it on my elbows as they someone's get cracked and the cream immediately sorts out the problem and makes my elbows smooth again. It's great when used fresh out of the shower, and great on your face before you go to bed.
Khima B.
BRAMPTON, Ontario
This was my cream growing up, up until I was 11 years old. I had to switch creams because my face would get super oily and I needed a cream that didn't contribute to the excess oil I had going on. Overall, it's a great product and it works well for certain skin types
safiya A.
I use Nivea moisturizing creme on a day to day basis as it keeps my face moisturised and soft. Also, this product is cheap and you could use this product for a base before applying foundation.
Rosa S.
toronto, ontario
I bought this creme 6 month ago and I love it .

I will say that I am not really consistant but it really works if you take care of your face and use it m

Its not very oily and its breathable.
Sandrine C.
quebec, QC
This moisturizing cream is a classic. My mom probably used it even before I was born! It is moisturizing, the smell is great and a little goes a long way.

My only complaint on this product is that it kind of leave me feeling greasy, and that the packaging is not very hygienic.
Sofia T.
This has always been in my house. We usually break it out during summer time. It's got quite a thick consistency and it does make my skin feel a little bit tacky after, but it works wonders.
Ana P.
A classic cult-favourite cream for dry skin. I get this cream at Walmart and really love using it after a shower. It's very hydrating and thick which is perfect for dry skin. It's gentle and effective. I definitely recommend this cream for anyone with dry skin.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.