BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Ellie M.
Cardiff
I have really dry elbows and ive trued loads of cremes but none really moisturise my elbows. When i found this i was amazed! It really gets in there and moisturises my skin - great for any area of dryness! Its longlasting aswell and wikl keep me moisturised for well over 24 hours!
Isis W.
I have had this in my make up bag for about 25years! Since my grandmother introduced me to moisturizing when I was about 8. I find it particularly good for moisturizing my nails & cuticles, & my face whole face every so often ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Katiuska R.
Miami
THIS IS SMOOOOOOTH , i stole it from my mom and its amazing and works for the skin and have so much vitamins and works to take your eye makeup off being gentle and delicate to that part of your skin
Dolores G.
I've known about this Creme since I've known about myself basically. The cream comes in a round metal tin and it's wonderful. It's a good value product and you get quite a good amount of product for the money. Consistency is nice and
thick. I would definetely buy again.
Mia C.
This product left my skin feeling soft and nourished all day long. Works well on oily skin, which mine is and didn't make me worry about how i looked. It is a great price and continues to leave the skin moisturized for hours later. I recommend this product to anyone looks for a good quality, in-expensive moisturizer.
Stephanie M.
Kingsthorpe, Northampton
Adore the texture & consistency of this moisturizing cream! Works really well, and you don't need a lot at all. Great for all areas of the skin, though did find it made my face oilier than usual.
Carla S.
Lagoa
The best cream that I ever come across. Can be used by all the family, very moisturizing, soft and leaves a good scent that last long. Very good price comparing to the quality. Very affective specialy on dry skin, could be to must to oily skin. I would recommend to buy.
Tamar L.
This stuff is the best hand cream there is on the market, in my opinion. I absolutely adore the way it smells, and I love the way it feels on my skin! The eucalyptus smell of it also adds a little bit of a cool tingle when you put it on that soothes your hands instantly from dryness! Love this and totally recommend!
Emilia L.
Good creme,
the packaging is nice, blue is nive colour. It is gentle. I buy it my
the local supermarket. I thinks so the price is good.
Suggestions for improvement I say , That could make nivea also relatively small cans fat , that was easy to carry in your handbag .
Spela D.
Slovenia
I have very dry skin and this cream really helped me. I apply it every night and in the morning i woke up felling really fresh and ready for a new day. It is not very expensive and it is great especially for the winter time. It is one of my favorite products to use.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.