BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Emma S.
This is an absolute cult favorite of mine. No matter what you will find this in my house! It's amazing to use after shavibg your legs. But beware, it can be a bit greasy so avoid the feet. Especially if your house is tiles and floor boards like mine.
Joana B.
This is a beautiful moisturizer, quite thick so it's good for dry skin and an amazing thing to use during the winter time! I'm a little bit sick of the smell since I have been using it for so long but besides that, definitely an amazing moisturizer
Gabriella C.
Melbourne
This moisturiser makes my skin feel so soft and plump. It is very good quality for the price, very affordable. I use this before I go to bed every night. The scent is subtle and it's pretty nice! I would definitely reccomend this to all skin types.
Sthefany S.
Sem comentário para poder descreve esse produto ele e perfeito ótimo eu amei ele e eu super recommendo para todas as pessoas do mundo conprei e veja como e ser Não fo o que vc imaginava ai isso nao vou poder fazee nada so que eu amo muito esse produto e que vc também gostei do produto !!!!
Kelly D.
London
Amazing body cream, very thick and might take longer than other creams to dry which it isn't really a problem since it leaves your skin feeling smooth and moisturized for the whole day, strongly recommend it!
Roxanne S.
Vancouver
Ah the classic blue Nivea tin. A staple in my overnight travel bag. Been a family staple for us for years and will continue. I hVe very dry hands so this Nivea lotion is perfect and I can usually always find it on sale. Will definitely buy again
Maya F.
I use this product every time I get out of the shower and it is amazing. So hydrating and great for dry or sensitive skin. Sleek packaging and works wonders if you use it regularly. Have been buying for ages and has an amazing cream type smell.
Maytar E.
Toronto, ON
I've been using this for three years now. I love this, as well as almost every one of their products. So delicate on the skin, and always leaves it smooth and replenished. Definitely a thumbs up for this one. Follow my insta @diaryoftheundefined
Babi S.
São Paulo
Produto alto poder de hidratação!!! Fragrância suave!!! Produto bem consistente, tem um rendimento muito bom, só um pouquinho de produto é suficiente para aplicar na face. Proporciona uma boa hidratação para região dos olhos. Excelente para pele seca.
Kate H.
As we gonna Hit winter season,this nivea creme can do wonders. Especially for ultra dry skin beauties this can make a good buy and keeps your skin hydrated and soft the whole day😀
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.