BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Claire M.
Wardlaw Gardens, St Andrews
I love this cream because it is wonderfully creamy and really moisturizes my dry spots well. The only thing i don't like about it is the packaging as I prefer a squeeze tube instead of a tub.
Carrie H.
Love this always have a big tub at home for my face a body! Really lightweight moisturiser great for everyday I tend to use a heavier consistency one at night but this is perfect for everyday
Brittany V.
19030
This is literally the best lotion ever. Smells amazing. Doesn't leave greasy stains any where. Can get a really cheap little 1 oz can at Rite Aid for .99 cents and it's absoloutely amazing.
JPaula B.
Best for all skin types and all ages!! ❤ I always put this on my face before bedtime and I was surprised hiw my skin looks liked and feels like the morning after.
Fern N.
Cannock
Used this to help my tattoo heal, very light - didn't feel really thick, not greasy and absorbs into the skin quickly.Used it every day for 14 days. Recommend to anyone with new tattooes
aida j.
I've been using this cream for years. It's one of the best for keeping your skin hydrated and moisture used. It doesn't dry it out or leave it sticky feeling for a long period of time.
Safia B.
This product is one of my essentials , it is a creme that leaves my skin feeling its best, gentle and not pricey at all, it is a deep moisturizer, and avaible in all near cosmetics,
Maša P.
I overall liked the creme. But the thing is that my skin is reaaaaaally dry. And this cream kind of moisturised. But i applied a thin layer of cream and it was sooo oily. It was not pricey at all. It did not have any scent. I would overall recommend this cream. But you have to apply a thin layer.
Erik A.
Carpina-PE
Me ajudou bastante, porque além de ser usado em diversas partes do corpo, ele é eficaz. Recomendo para todos que tiverem dúvidas se comprar ou não, não perca tempo e leve ja o seu.
Gaby S.

is a regular product buy it by chance as it was to the beach and forget my cream

if moisturizes the skin but also leaves very greasy
and is one sticky
that's how I left on the beach that was the feeling
and when it comes to my city
I saw her again and apply q porq leaves me completely changes the skin soft and sticky nothing

really it works
calidose humid climates but for us it is very good
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.