BY NIVEA

Sorcha C.
Hebden Bridge
Perfect for dry skin because it Does provide moisture however the consistency of the product is quite greasy and heavy on the skin. Therefore avoid if you have oily skin
Sadia d.
I love love love this creme as it has helped moisturise my super dry and flaky skin due to winter season. It also helped to fix my dry lips and cracked heels. My face feel smoother and few shades fairer than before. I will definitely repurchase and continue using this Nivea creme.This is not a product for individuals with oily skin and/or prone to breakouts. My only skin issue is dryness and Nivea resolves this problem for me better than any other product. The price cannot be beat, it is extremely affordable, and the container is large. I love the way it smells too. Also i use this as a primer before I apply makeup, it works very well and its an advantage because I don't need to buy an expensive primer. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND FOR PEOPLE WITH DRY SKIN.
Shauna S.
Wishaw
This moisturizer is so thick and rich. It feels so luxurious to use, even though it's probably the cheapest stuff on the market. It also makes a great full-face night cream if you can stand the super strong, floral fragrance.
Kirstie C.
Emerson’s Green, Bristol
Absolutely loved this product - moisturised my skin without a heavy or sticky residue. It was inexpensive and the quality of the product was great value for money.
Jodi W.
Southend on sea , Essex
This moisturiser worked well for my dry skin! It didn't feel to thick and sticky on my skin either! I am giving it 4/5 stars as I have some moisturisers I prefer more!
khadidja k.
Relizane
NIVEA CREAM CLASSIC Make my skin so soft it is so wonderful. I use it anywhere on my body. But it is more suitable for hands and feet. Better to use it at night only 🌒🌒
Edita M.
Ellesmere Port , cheshire
Perfect for dry skin, keeps skin moisturised, soft and glowy. Suitable for everyone, a little goes a really long way. Can leave an oily residue however I love a glow.
Samie K.
I have been using this cream for as long as i can remember. It leaves my skin soft and silky, its not ioly like other creams i have used, my boys also use the same cream and i dont think we will ever use another one u til someone can make one the same as Nivea
Legny J.
Doral, FL
the most famous cream of nivea. It's a classic, I've used it for years and my whole family too. The best thing is that it comes in several presentations according to what you need.
Abi C.
United Kingdom
I went into my local drugstore looking for a moisturizer, I didn't think this was so good as it is! When I first tried this product I wasn't so keen so I put it away and stopped using it for a while, I have now started using it again due to all the positive reviews, and I think to myself why did I put it away!? This product has honestly changed my life! It is so light weight and I use this before I put my makeup on and my face has never been so soft! Would very highly recommend for people with rough or dry skin or spots!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.