BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Tabitha B.
Killeen, TX
Hands down my all time favorite body moisturizer! The formula is rich and thick so it packs a moisturizing punch to touch areas like elbows, knees, and the heels of the feet! I NEVER let myself run out of this product! The jar is a heavy and durable glass container that I reuse (to store buttons, tacks, pins, hair ties, whatever) after all the product is gone.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
I absolutely love this stuff. IT was one of my prized dollar tree finds. I got the small metal tin of the products and I use it daily on my face and arms since I am a construction worker and I am always out in the sun. Not once since I started using it has my skin dried out or gotten flaky. YALL NEED THIS STUFF IN YOUR LIFE. I promise you wont be disappointed.
Melanie A.
This a product that we keep in our household. My husband and youngest daughter have eczema and this is one of the only products that actually helps their skin. To say we LOVE it is an understatement.
Kristina H.
Everyday, all day, all my life, best cream around. I get compliments on my skin all the time "oh you're so glowy or you have beautiful soft skin" it's because I wear this everyday when I get out the shower. I have a container everywhere even In the car and my purse, I'm telling you I can not live without this. It takes a few minutes to soak in and it's best if it's warmed up in your hands first but seriously THE BEST.
mariah G.
I use this exclusively on the bottoms of my feet. Such as heels and toes. I'm generally on my feet all day so the extra moisture helps. Afyer i get out the shower with cleansed feet I apply generoulsy then put on clean socks so the product applies to my feet. Voila! My feet are akways smooth & soft! If you hqve cracked feet or flakey dry skin give it a go.
Chelsea K.
Norwalk, CT
I got a free sample of this in a favor bag at a party. Even though it was a small pod, maybe half ounce, it went a LONG way. I have VERY dry feet in the summer, I prefer being barefoot. Normally my heals will crack or really peel. I applied a decent layer of this at night before bed. Wait a few minutes to soak in then off to sleep. My feet didn't crack or peel at all. I know it isn't listed as a foot creme, but if it works that well on really dry feet, imagine what it will do for the rest of you.
Dany V.
New Castle, DE
O que dizer desse produto. Gente eu simplesmente amo.
Tenho um problema seríssimo de pele extra seca. E antes de conhecer esse creme eh sofria , pq nada resolvia o meu problema , até q alguém me indicou essa maravilha.
Gente foi assim , paixão à primeira vista . Ele é perfeito .
Depois de testar vários produtos sem resultado , em fim encontrei meu preferido.
Fernanda D.
Esta crema la he usado y en verdad deja la piel super humectada y suave mientras más la usas  te das cuenta  de como  tu piel cambia de aspecto se hace más brillante aún cuando no la usas , sobre todo es buena para los  que viven en clima frio porque se reseca mucha la piel ,no es  muy cara y la puedes conseguir en cualquier farmacia 👍
Priya R.
Laurel, MD
I got a sample of this cream from Nivea for my husband. He loved it so much that we bought the product. It smells amazing. Its light yet moisturizes the skin perfectly. Its also affordable and a little bit of the cream goes a long way. We have decided to give all our male family members Nivea Men Cream as a gift this year.
Kati M.
Springfield, OR
This product is a dry skin, holy grail product for me. I keep it on hand pretty much year round, but especially in winter because I get really dry skin. It's one of the most moisturizing cremes I have used. The only downsides to it are that I don't care for the scent and I have to stick my fingers in the jar, but I would definitely purchase this again.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.