BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Samantha T.
I've been using the Nivea Creme since I was a little kid and it has never failed me. This product is a great moisturizer for the face and hand creme. The smell is neutral for all and the formulation of the product seems like it wouldn't easily irritate skin.

Plain and simple the Nivea Creme is a great product for an affordable price.
Maika Y.
Miri, Malaysia or Okayama, Japan
Best product to moisturise your body and make it smooth and it also smells good, this can be used for face mask too wiping up with a towel since it's made out by some kind of oil I would recommend this to people with dry skin if you have oily skin maybe your skin will get too oily.
Jennifer M.
Kemptville, Ontario
When I was younger, my skin was very oily, but it has now transitioned into dry skin. I had no idea what kind of moisturizer to try, but I was recommended Nivea, so I picked some up. I've found it to be very moisturizing and hydrating and it's completely affordable. In fact, I'm nearly out, so I'll have to pick up a new container soon.
Isis B.
This is my go-to moisturizer, is my favorite when it comes to thickness and the scent is very subtle. A little goes a long way, and the package is very cute, i can easily find it in markets and pharmacies. I will continue to buy it because it works very well for my dry skin.
Lisa E.
Richmond, WY
My mom introduced this to me when I first starting wearing makeup and have been using it ever since. Super thick, non-greasy, creme. Great makeup remover, intensive moisturizer and cooling creme! My fiance sometimes uses it after shaving too.
Lottie H.
Reasonably good moisturizer, pretty good for dry skin. Would not recommend for oily combination skin as formula is quite oily. It's not too expensive, but a little overpriced for the value. Packaging is good, and it's gets the job done, however I won't be buying it again soon.
ines angeles b.
Hola, este producto es muy bueno la verdad ya te deja la piel muy bien humectada no deja la piel grasosa y aparte tiene un aroma muy rico de verdad este producto lo recomiendo muchísimo más es tiempo de frío ayuda a que no se reseque la piel por el frío muy buena la verdad...
tiffany f.
Romford, Romford
This moisturiser is a great product for every skin type it glides over your skin effortlessly. It is very gentle and not harsh at all. It has a slight scent but it is not overpowering at all. You can find it in most stores from supermarkets to pharmacies. It is also reasonably priced and you can usually get it on offer.
Princess J.
Newton farm, Hereford
I've been using this product since I was a teen and I'm now 41 and I still love it 😍 I use it for my face, my neck, my hands, anywhere I need a little extra moisturizing I use it! Pleasant fragrance, nice constitency, rubs in without leaving you feeling greasy, an old but loved beauty favourite.....never leave home without it.
Hanine D.
Constantine,Algeria
i was a big fan of Nivea creams when i was younger but not anymore. it began to cause me acne breakout and makes my skin irritated. i do not recomand it. you can use it for your hands though. it is rich, heavy and greasy. no thanks!😕
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.