BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Seirra H.
It is absoulty a must have for every house hold, a go to for dry skin and good smelling skincare.I have to say ive been using this for years and so has the rest of my family.
Youmna H.
Alexandria
This was the first type of mositurizing i ever used... so basically i was a child at that time.. my mother used to buy it all the time and i always got it on my skin and loved how smooth my skin felt after using it... i haven't bought it in a really long time but i trust nivea lotions
Melissa L.
WAUBAUSHENE
I just recently picked up this cream as I price match and Coupon it is regularly kind of expensive but thought I would try it at the right Price! You get what you pay for definitely and I have been missing out! I put this on a few times a week before bed, you don't want to put it on before you go out becasue it is a tad greasy. But Love this stuff this is the First Winter that my face is not dry:)
Salma Z.
Djerba Midoun
The classic Nivea cream! What can I say? First, it's affordable, and can be found everywhere and that's a plus! It has the nice Nivea scent, and the texture is good too! However, I think it's more suitable for body, I don't use it on my face as it's kinda too thick for my face!
Hira S.
toronto, ON
Thiss product is my holy grail. I have been using this since i was a kid and now im 35. It really helps my skin when its very dry in winters. I even apply it on cuts or burned skin and it helps to minimise the scar by keeping it moisturised and the burn hels so much better. I apply this at night and wake up with smooth, moisturised and plump skin. Totally love Nivea Creme and will continue to use it.
Leanne W.
Middlesbrough, Cleveland
My mum adores this product and has used it religiously for the past 10 years. I, however, am not as enthusiastic about this product. I'm not keen on the thickness and the fragrance on this cream but it does soften the skin. It's a good base to moisturise before putting on makeup.
Melissa D.
Glasgow, Cambuslang
11/10! Absolutely love love love this product!! I actually used this once when I was at a family members house as my face was red and puffy due to hay fever. Within an hour my face had totally cleared up and their was no more itching! The product smells awesome and has a lovely smooth creamy texture. Would definitely recommend this to anyone, and will continue buying this! NIVEA Creme
Tosha C.
hamilton, ON
I absolutely love Nivea, I have (or had rather) dry skin on my face and I got a sample in the mail of this one day and was a bit iffy on trying it because I hate the weighty feeling, greasy and sticky feeling some moisturizers leave but I tried this and to my surprised I couldn't even tell I had put it on my skin! which is awesome!!! It works great, I've no more dry skin at all and I love it!!
vanesa g.
Esta fue mi primera crema hidratante en utilizar y a pesar de que en su momento hizo bien su trabajo en su momento no la volvería a utilizar ya que no es lo que me pide mi piel ahora mismo. Tengo la piel media tirando a grasa y esta crema me deja la sensación de grasitud. La utilizaba por la noche porque sentía que por el día no se llegaba a absorver por completo, pero por la noche tampoco...
Marwa N.
Tunisia
This cream is a classic !! everybody has used this nivea do-it-all cream! i love it because it is moisturizing, and i can use it on my face, hands, elbows, feet, dry patches on my body! it is affordable and sold everywhere! it is also handy you just pick the size , one for your nightstand, one for your bag to take everywhere u go, one for your travel bag, big one for your bathroom. i prefer this cream to some french pharmacy ones.
i give it a A
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.