BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
safiya A.
I use Nivea moisturizing creme on a day to day basis as it keeps my face moisturised and soft. Also, this product is cheap and you could use this product for a base before applying foundation.
Khima B.
BRAMPTON, Ontario
This was my cream growing up, up until I was 11 years old. I had to switch creams because my face would get super oily and I needed a cream that didn't contribute to the excess oil I had going on. Overall, it's a great product and it works well for certain skin types
Sofia T.
This has always been in my house. We usually break it out during summer time. It's got quite a thick consistency and it does make my skin feel a little bit tacky after, but it works wonders.
Lorna W.
Leaves my skin feeling hydrated, soft and smooth. I absolutely love this product. I often use it on my elbows as they someone's get cracked and the cream immediately sorts out the problem and makes my elbows smooth again. It's great when used fresh out of the shower, and great on your face before you go to bed.
Heidi G.
Hanover, ON
I find all of the Nivea Moisturizing Cremes are great. Depending on the season I switch up. I find the best one for in the winter is the Pure & Natural Soothing Day Care for dry and Sensitive Skin. In the summer I wear the Aqua Effect Nourishing Day Cream SPF 15.
Pedrry C.
Paris
Best moisturizer ever! It has gotten rid of my dry patches right from the first application. I apply it before makeup and it sits beautifully under. I also apply this before I go to bed at night and I wake up every morning with the softest skin. Love Nivea Creme - and for the price, you can't really go wrong.
Cindy P.
This is a cream I've been using since I was a kid! I love that they have super small portable container that's great for my purse. It's got the familiar smell and I quite like it. It's just one of those things I think everyone uses .
Hayley A.
Very good moisturizer, i have very dry skin and this helps a lot. i put it on every night before i go to bed after i finish washing my face. In the morning my face is so smooth and feels very nice. great product i strongly recommend. and the price is manageable.
Charlotte B.
My winter skin savior! Literally top up on tons of this stuff every year. It's cheap, you can buy it anywhere, supermarkets, corner shops, boots, superdrug, literally anywhere. It's smells amazing, lasts for ever and makes my skin feel fantastic. My boyfriend loves the smell of it so much he uses it too!
Emily S.
This product just helps so much, it allows me to not only have soft skin but to be able to put on foundation and for it to not dry out my skin. This moisturizer does not effect the look of your foundation at all which is something I struggled with in other moisturizers, its a great product and a good price
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.