BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Maja M.
I like this creme but not my favorite. It is very moisturizing and it's very gentle and soft, but it dries so slow and leaves your skin very tacky. It smells nice and it's not very expensive. It is a good cream and I like it all in all. I don't think I would buy it again since there are a lot of better creams.
Maridania C.
Doral, FL
It is a cream of heavy consistency, that is to say it is not watery, I bought it in a supermarket after having tried it on a professional makeup class, it is a bit shiny but the makeup artists told me that they use it for all skin types, my skin is fat and feel moisturized, I have not seen acne breakouts.
Denisse P.
Barranco, Lima
First of all, gotta say that this creme is perfect for hands and body, and sometimes for the undereye area. I find it very mosturizing, and come on, it's been popular for ages 'cause it really works but just in some areas, NOT IN THE WHOLE FACE 'cause it's too greasy. I recommend it! specially in winter time!
Miriam G.
Belgium
It is one off the classic's in my bathroom. It is such a nice cream. You can use it for hands, face, body,... I like the scent. But it is for me to oily (cause it feels to much and i don't like to much oil, even though i have a very sry skin) and it looks like you always have to much off the cream on your body. But it's a good cream if you have a dry skin like me!
Kiera H.
This was so bad!!! I thought it was going to be an intense night cream for during the winter nights but it actually burnt my skin, making it so red, itchy and painful to the touch. It wasn't so cheap either, and the result I got with it was hectic, and I don't even have sensitive skin! Would not recommend
Alexandra R.
vila nova de gaia, Porto
Esto ciertamente no es la mejor crema para la cara que he utilizado en mi vida.Dos cosas: el envase no es de mi gusto y la sensación que queda en la cara cuando se aplica en mi caso es demasiado gordo, tengo la piel mixta, así que necesito cremas que se hidratante y no muy gordo, para mí no Did trabajo.
Laura B.
Sutton Bridge , Spalding
Always have a tin of this in my handbag! It's great because you can use it for so many things and it's one tiny tin! I use the bigger jar at home all over, but this one can do face, hands, elbows, on the go. It's soothing if you get a blister, sore feet, or the dreaded chub rub! It's an absolute must have.
Danielle R.
This stuff has to be one of my all time favorites. Although it does leave the oily feeling after and doesn't dry fast, you feel the softness and hydrating that it does and the smell is just... so strong but I love it. Give it a try! It's really great for the cold weather when your skin needs the most moisture!
danielle g.
Nivea clears up any pimples I get! Not only do I use it to moisturize my face and body all year round (but especially in the winter), but I also use it as a spot treatment. When I get a pimple or feel one coming, I put a dab of of nivea every night and it clears up within a couple days. It's magic!
Daiana F.
Excelente crema me encanta! te deja la piel super suave y con un acabado fresco

la super recomiendo para pieles mixtas como la mía, les deja la piel hidratada además de que cuida las resequedad que tienen las pieles mixtas, tambien la recomiendo para el cuerpo es buenisima.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.