BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
bianca l.
I recommend this cream for people who has any dry
patches. You can use it under your eyes as a dark
circles "eraser". I bought it in Carrefour 6 months
ago and I still have it. I use it at morning and at night,
sometimes as a mask.I would re-buy it multiple times.
Samantha D.
hamilton
I use this product on my face every day, it is very thick smooth and a creamy consistency, I love it, it does not leave me with dry skin, it's a clean scent and I always buy it when ever I run out of it NIVEA Creme
Veronika R.
Bad Abbach, Bayern
I am from Europe and Nivea is one of the best known brands over there. I remember using this cream since I was a little girl. Actually, this was always our favorite must have "family" cream. It is hard to find in stores over here. If you have an oily skin, do not use this on you face; it can make your skin greasy.
Eliza C.
surrey, British Columbia
My skin gets very dry and whenever i notice my face getting these dry spots i use this cream and the dry spots go away almost instantly. Also use this on my lips when they're starting to get really dry and it brings life back to them. Definitely worth the purchase!
Chloe B.
Melbourne
This is a very very thick creme, I use this as a heavy duty night time moisturizer and although it leaves my skin very soft I wouldn't recommend for oily or acne prone skin.
It also has nice packaging which is easy to store.
Mohini R.
Kolkata
I had been using this for a couple of times.. My mother also uses it, but it feels very dry on the skin. I couldn't find a better creme so kept using this. It is not worth the price. The body lotion is good but I would not recommend the creme. It just is it worth.
Rebecca D.
Orlando
Personally, I really love Nivea Creme for my hands because they have a tendency to get very dry. I purchase the small travel tins and keep them in my purse and gym bag strictly. The formula is very thick like a very creamy body butter making it ideal to deeply moisturize my dry hands.
Tara T.
I keep one of these in my purse to have on hand. I also keep a few in the house ie- computer desk, bathroom, bedroom.
It works great, faint smell. I use it on my hands feet, elbows, you can use it anywhere that is dry. It will restore your skin I start my day with it and end my day with it for super soft skin
Alani A.
Moisturises my skin well, but it does leave my skin feeling sticky, which I don't like so much. But even the smallest tub lasts a really long time for me, so it's good value for money. I leave it in my bag and only ever use it if my skin is feeling too dry. Would only recommend for people with dry skin.
Daisy W.
Leeds
These are so cute! I put them in my bag when I go out and use them when I'm not a home for a few nights. I use it on my hands, my feet and sometimes my face. It's slightly oily but that's fine because I can just pat my face with a towel or wipe my hands on something and they are moisturised. Definitely got these if u are going out for a few nights or a week.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.