BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
ines angeles b.
Hola, este producto es muy bueno la verdad ya te deja la piel muy bien humectada no deja la piel grasosa y aparte tiene un aroma muy rico de verdad este producto lo recomiendo muchísimo más es tiempo de frío ayuda a que no se reseque la piel por el frío muy buena la verdad...
Jennifer M.
Kemptville, Ontario
When I was younger, my skin was very oily, but it has now transitioned into dry skin. I had no idea what kind of moisturizer to try, but I was recommended Nivea, so I picked some up. I've found it to be very moisturizing and hydrating and it's completely affordable. In fact, I'm nearly out, so I'll have to pick up a new container soon.
tiffany f.
Romford, Romford
This moisturiser is a great product for every skin type it glides over your skin effortlessly. It is very gentle and not harsh at all. It has a slight scent but it is not overpowering at all. You can find it in most stores from supermarkets to pharmacies. It is also reasonably priced and you can usually get it on offer.
Taylor M.
Mississauga, ON
This is a great mens cream! It is very moisturizing and leaves skin feeling very soft and smooth. The product is affordable and is not too pricey and for the amount of product it is definitely worth the money. It is not an overpowering scent either it is light and great for daytime or nighttime use.
Hanine D.
Constantine,Algeria
i was a big fan of Nivea creams when i was younger but not anymore. it began to cause me acne breakout and makes my skin irritated. i do not recomand it. you can use it for your hands though. it is rich, heavy and greasy. no thanks!😕
Princess J.
Newton farm, Hereford
I've been using this product since I was a teen and I'm now 41 and I still love it 😍 I use it for my face, my neck, my hands, anywhere I need a little extra moisturizing I use it! Pleasant fragrance, nice constitency, rubs in without leaving you feeling greasy, an old but loved beauty favourite.....never leave home without it.
Mahida C.
I don't like this product. I find its consistency very thick and sometimes it's hard to to rub into my skin because of this. In my opinion I don't think this product isn't that great. But if you like thick moisturizers then I think you will love this.
sarah c.
Melbourne, Australia
A very trustworthy brand. Has being around in my house since the day I was born.
As a product I mainly use it for my heels on my feet. Very gyrating but also very thick. Soaks in very well especially in summer.
Lovely product. NIVEA Creme
Amaka A.
Lethbridge, AB
I never use regular body lotions or creams on my face cause they usually clog my pores but my face became super dry and I heard really good things about this lotion so I used it. I've been using this as a face cream for a year now and I absolutely love it, makes the skin feel fresh and super moisturizer. Love it!
Nirmala K.
Bangalore
The most badic body cream that does what it claims. I have bought it many times, online and offline. The price point is a bit high, and depending on how dry the skin is it does get used up faster. It has the classic Nivea fragrance which I love! I would prefer this during winters, as it can be a bur heavy in summers.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.