BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
I have been using this product since I was a child as well and have found it to be one of the BEST Creme's in the market and so completely versatile. I have poor feet and rough heels and when they get bad I lather with creme, on with the socks and the next morning, no splits or cracks in my heels. It works on so many areas and has so many different applications from the heels all the way to a dry flaky scalp (I use it sparingly around the hair line to moisturise the root area) and it's fantastic as a long lasting cover for chapped lips - although I must admit it doesn't taste that great!
Eloise M.
Miami
Nivea is one of my favorite skin care brands. This product really provides hydration to my skin. I usually use it after the shower and I can tell how soft, silky and happy my skin feels 💕💕
Marie G.
Montreal, QC
This original moisturizer from Nivea is for the whole family. Great for face, body, hands and even really dry spot like knees and elbows providing rich protective care and deep nourishment. I have try this Nivea cream for almost 2 weeks now, #gotitfree, and I will buy it again for sure.
brigitte P.
Apart from the benefits we know of this cream, it has other qualities that maybe not everyone knows. Here's the benefits of this cream:
*Moisturizes the skin of the feet
*Helps to hace knees and elbows smooth and flat
*Helps us to hace perfectly hydrated banda
*It helps us with sunburn or some other type
*Face hydration
*Remove dark circles
*Remover make-up
*It helps us against atrophic dermatitis
*Helps repair damaged hair tipos
*Also serves as anti-wrinkle, is special for dry skin
Sthefany S.
Eiiii vc mesmo que tá lendo no meu comentário sabe-se creme que eu tô comentando ele é um dos melhores do mundo ele é um creme luxuoso é um creme que você passa fica aqui a pele lisinha nunca vi um creme igual kkk pele lisinha em coma minha compre o creme contra o creme que recommendo ir só pra deixar claro isso é mito não eu não tô aqui pra enganar ninguém não é verdade eu juro eu recommendo ela dessa marca é uma belezura compre e comente pra mim poder saber que você está feliz como eu estou com um produto Obrigado amém amém amém amém esse produto
Katerin V.
E una crema davvero buona ,non ti senti affatto la pelle unta , ti idrata ,puoi usarla sia per tutto il corpo che per il viso e soprattutto ha un odore davvero gradevole.
Kayathri R.
I have super dry skin and this is the perfect moisturizer for those that need hydration. It does have a thick formula to it and applied smoothly to the skin. Because i have super dry skin, it does wear out for me in awhile but great moisturizer for the skin and to apply makeup over. Not sure if it will be suitable for those with oily skin.
Halima H.
Manchester
I have used nivea probably for 1 year now and i can see a difference in my face. It moisturizes skin for the whole day. I think nivea only works for normal and dry skin although it does not work for very dry skin as my friend has been using it. She has seen no difference. Apply this once every time you fully wash your face and only take a pea size of the cream and smotheer it all over your face. this is perfect after using any face scrub or cleansers. Hope I helped:)
Kaiya R.
Lochore, Lochgelly, Fife
This is a very oily moisturizer, if you have very dry skin this would be great for you. It really deeply moisturises however my skin is quite oily on a day to day basis so this cream doesn't really work for me as it breaks me out and makes me even more oily. It all depends on your skin so if you have dry skin then I'd say this is worth a try.
Fran V.
A classic. I used it as a teenager and started again recently because I was out of money and that one is really really cheap. I used it as a night pack on my face overnight. My skin is really dry and this cream really retains the moisture in. Never got breakouts from it, but it's because my skin doesn't get oily. the ingredients are bad though.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.