BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Anne H.
I used to use this as my moisturizer but this thing is just too heavy, I feel like. Also, it broke me out. I have dry skin and I just really thought this would be THE thing for me. But it just didn't work on me. Just no.
clevetta a.
This isn't the exact product that I use but its almost the same. I use the essentially enriched version of this moisturizer and it's amazing. I haven't repurchased another moisturizer in the last couple of years because I love it so Much! It definitely met my expectations. I will always and forever continue to repurchase as long as they still make it!
Leen G.
This is a super thick creme, I don't like it on my face but it does amazing things to my body. I appely it after the shower, because it takes a good 5 minutes before it has gotten in my skin but i absolutely love it!
carolina m.
Mi opinión es que este producto es excelente Creo que no hay otra crema mejor que esto Lo recomiendo otra cosa es que esta crema no te dejara la piel grasa es apta para cualquier tipo de piel hidrata super bien y lo mejor de todo trae bastante contenido.
Kani C.
I just love Nivea creme. Ever since i shifted to a cold region in the state, i have been using this product. The dryness and cracks that i got vanished just by one application. I totally recommend it to those who live in cold regions and who has dry skin.
Sian P.
My everyday go-to moisturizer that I would not live without! It has drastic effects on the health of my skin and exceeded my expectations compared with other brands. I have used this product for years and wouldn't change a thing about it! it's amazing.
Valerie L.
Québec, QC
For me, this is a really good find: nothing better than this creme to reduce the appearance of "rough" elbows, knees and feet. Even for moisturizing hands, this creme is a real charm!

The creme is really thick, but I think that's why it works so well. And it smells good! At this low price, this is a must!
Nicole T.
Liverpool
This product is a good product but I don't really like the smell but it goes on skin gentle I bought it at a local drug store and yes it met my expectations but I think it should improve on the cent of the cream
IMAN E.
it helps me to moisturize my skin deeply, I use it every evening in winter because I have very dry and sensitive skin , thanks to this cream my skin is soft and smooth even in winter. I love this cream and I will still use it next winter, + it smells very good. I recommand it
Kitty K.
Wasaga Beach , ON
Very moisturizing but has the consistency of cream cheese. This is my first time purchasing this product but not the from the brand. It was very inexpensive. Its very effective but its a pain in the neck to apply. I would not recommend this to others.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.