BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Lindsey C.
Salem
HOLY GRAIL STATUS. I absolutely love Nivea. The smell is classic and personally reminds me of my grandmother, but in the best way possible. It is slightly perfumed but is generally a clean scent. If you have dry skin or sensitive skin, I would highly recommend this. It is very thick, mind you, but so far it is the only product I have found soothes razor burn for my sensitive skin.
Barbara C.
Lindenhurst, NY
This is great if you're extremely dry. I sometimes get little dry patches around my mouth and on top of the moisturizer I use daily, I'll use this like a spot treatment. It really hydrates the skin. The reason I'm giving this 4 stars instead of 5 is that it takes so long to soak into your skin and can leave you feeling greasy. I recommend using this at night so it has time to absorb.
Emily H.
Martinsville, VA
Its amazing how this little container has sooooooooooooooo much to give! LOL! a drop of this stuff will take you to the moon! it smells great, its rich and smooth, and it lasts for a very long time considering the size, however it does come in a larger container. Niveea is generally costly, but its worth every penny! in my opinion, it lasts pretty much all day, and even after washing my hands, my hands don't feel dry if I'm not able to reapply right away! also, coupons for nivea are very common in the newspaper and online!
ajahly h.
this is a great product! i really do truly love this. it is super moisturizing, and soft to your lips i would definitely recommend this product to people with dry and cracked lips especially in the winter
Katie N.
Oceanside, CA
I picked up the habit of using Nivea from my mom, who uses it daily. I usually apply it over my face in the evenings for some deep overnight moisturizing. When I wake up, my skin always feels nice and supple.

Also, I found that if you spread it in your hands and then pat it onto your face, it feels a little less greasy.
Candis C.
Walker, LA
I grew up watching my mother wipe off her makeup with this and always thought to be a grown up was to have this on your vanity. Over these past few days I've gotten chapped cheeks from the cold weather and I've never experienced anything like this before. It was horrible and painful. I went through loads of different face creams trying to make it go away quickly. I grabbed this at ulta for $.97 (it's a small tin). It was the only thing that almost instantly fixed my sensitive skin. It's thick and I love the way it smells
Sara C.
This product is a creme! so keep in mind that it is very thick and since its a big jar it does last a while!! The weather around me is constantly snowing and it is GREAT for cold winter weathers. It does have a scent however it is hard to describe. I also have sensitive skin and ecezma and it doesn't irritate at all.
shipra M.
Jersey City, NJ
This is a classic. Excellent moisturizing for fall/spring when I don't need super deep moisture but also don't want super light lotion. I love this creme This is my go to winter time moisturizer It keeps my skin moisturized and it smells nice too. Great for all areas of the skin, though did find it made my face oilier than usual. The only negative is that it's a bit greasy
Erika N.
Mansfield , TX
I love to carry this in my diaper bag. I generally use it on my kids knees and elbow but I love to use it as a hand lotion. My skin get really dry at time (from all the hand washing and baby wipes). The small container is such a convenience, just the right size to pop into a side pocket.
Svetlana D.
Brooklyn , NY
I use Nivea creme (I believe I have the german version) on those extra dry spots as well as a lip treatment for super smooth lips. I leave it on for at least five minutes, though I strive for forty, and it really seems to do the trick as opposed to a lip balm. It leaves my lips ready to put my lipstick on! I don't use it all over my face as it is quite heavy but because it is water based, I wouldn't think it breaks you out. I think it could work well as an overnight moisturizer to give you super smooth skin.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.