BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Chloe E.
I thought this proudct was very helpful as my skin was really dry, it has a nice thick texture that I found my skin absorbed it which was long lasting and has a nice scent as well. Was gentle toward dry skin and I think it is worth trying.
Chloe J.
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
I love this moisturiser it's super thick and creamy but works really well. Perfect for sensitive and dry skin. I've used this product since I was a teenager and still love it now
Darlene W.
Edmonton, AB
There was a small tin of a nivea product in the Nivea package I received but I was not sure what the product was for. The label on the tin just said creme. At first I thought it was a balm perhaps for the lips but then I suspected it could be rich eye cream. So I'm not sure where to use it. I will try to research the product on the Internet so I can apply it to the right area.
I tried some of it on my hand and it was super moisturizing. It's very convenient for "on-the-go".
Lena R.
Wommelgem
I love this cream so much! My mom used this when I was little and I still use it to this day. It helps against dry and irritated spots on my face and body and it works very softening. I always have this cream in storage and use it very frequently.
My favourite cream I always use it before I apply makeup.suitable for all skin types I love it. The only con is its a bit to thick for my liking but I like it otherwise
i used to use this as a daily moisturizer in my face before makeup, but its way too thick and heavy and ended up clogging my pores. This product is great for dry skin on your body instead of your face.
Winder I.
Miami
Definitivamente es la mejor marca NIVEA sin duda es la mejor, pero lamentablemente difícil conseguir en Venezuela deseo volver a utilizar estas productos.. Saludos
Elle
OG moisturizer that I always go back to. Been using this for years and it's still fantastic. Only con is that it is a little thick, but is still easy to blend into the skin.
Lisa I.
BURNABY, BC
Oh my goodness, I love this. I just picked up a travel size today on a whim and will be going back for the full size. I love the thick consistency, I feel like it makes the product last longer because a little goes a long way. It is really moisturizing and I love that because I have super dry skin and need to moisturize my hands constantly. I will be throwing the travel size in my purse so I always have it with me and purchasing a full size for home.
Reina L.
Can I give a 10 star on this creme? Hahaha! I was hesitant about buying this product at first. I have oily skin, yet my nose and the corners of my lips are dry and patchy. Adding moisturizer on my face means my face will tend to be oilier. I try to see reviews on this product, and saw it has good reviews, and just bought it. Now, i am not regretting on buying this one because 10 stars on moisture, and it does not clog pores, it didn't make my skin oily. And sometimes, i don't know if it just me but it dries up my pimples!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.