BY NIVEA

Stacey L.
Mechelen
This is the best cream I have ever used. It is very cheap and easy to use. You can almost find it everywhere. I also love the smell and packaging of this cream. It is very hydrating, I use this for my hands, face and body.
Bailey C.
Used to use this quite often but I soon realised that I was making my skin worse. As I have oily combination skin It mad my skin more oily, however it did well treating my dry spots, feel as though this would be more suited for normal to dry skin types. Plus for the amount of product you get for little money is worth it.
maryoma e.
Riyadh, Riyadh
This cream is a classic must have for all womens beauty regimes. I grew up with this stuff. My grandmother, aunties, my mum and i all still use it daily. Growing up the women in my family were always complimented on their skin and how they look at least 10yrs younger than they are so since then i knew there was something to it and began using it in my teens ever since. It is very thick and can appear greasy.
Megan P.
I like this product as it leave my skin feeling very soft. I use this nearly everyday morning and night. It is very gentle on my skin but can sometimes leave it looking very oily. This product is a good price, can get it from around £3. I would recommend this product to anyone who doesn't have oily skin like I do.
Andrea M.
Zagreb
I am a big Nivea Fan. With a skin so dry like mine, Nivea products are the best. I use this creme for over three years now for a primer on my dry face before I use liquid foundation and it is awesome. My skin looks soft and smooth, and my face doesn't peel like it used to. Foundation sets on places and it look flawless.
Courtney W.
This product is amazing for an overnight moisturiser. It is quite pricey but it is worth it as only a small amount is needed to cover all areas of your face. The only problem is that it is very thick and it took some getting used to as it is difficult to put on the face at first. Overall I think the product is great
Roisin G.
Really thick hydrating moisturiser. Although I have very oily skin so I cannot use this very often as it does add to the oil. However once a week when my skin is feeling that bit drier I will use. 100% would rebuy
Riya C.
This NIVEA Creme is my go to moisturizer. It has a super subtle yet calming scent and goes on smooth leaving your skin feeling revitalized and soft. I use it almost after every single shower and it was able to transform my skin from rough to feeling great again. Being a student, it isn't always easy taking care of your body, but this product has helped me keeping my skin looking bright and soft. I would totally recommend!
Ayla S.
I live in Canada and find my skin to be very dry during the winter. I was looking for an affordable option to keep my skin hydrated. Nivea Creme came to the rescue. It's thick consistency made it perfect to apply at nighttime before bed, leaving you to wake up with hydrated skin! I will be repurchasing and have recommend Nivea to everyone who mentions their dry skin.
Javeria S.
Dubai , Deira
a  classic product, been using this creme ever since I was a child! It is super moisturizing, its classic "Nivea scent" is always a plus, it keeps skin hydrated for quite a long time. I use it every single day, and  no matter how many times I try to switch it up for a different product, I always come back to this.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.