BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Tylisha P.
Las Vegas
I love this cream because you can easily carry it in your purse. I use it for my face at night and when my hands are a little dry. I like how I can easily pick this up at about any store. I would recommend this for people with dry skin, and also men! It doesn’t have a strong scent which I think is perfect for everyone to use.
Joleasa T.
Lansing , IL
Nivea body creme is my all time favorite moisturizer. I have extremely dry skin in the winter and summer. I use this creme twice daily after showers and it keeps my skin soft and moisturizer for and entires 24hrs. I would recommend this to any one struggling with dry skin. You can purchase it online or at your local Walgreens and Walmart.
Sophie L.
hamden
OMG!! Amazing!! It is the best thing ever!!! It is worth every penny! I use it everyday. I got it as a gift from my mother she says it help acne. And it really does I started to use it when I was 15 years old and I didn’t get bad acne I got a few spots but this cream cleared it. I can’t survive without this cream 👍🏻👍🏻
Lauren C.
I have dry skin, and this product is great for when I need a smooth canvas for foundation application. It has helped soften and smooth my skin tremendously, and there is instant results. I also use this for my hands in the winter months when my knuckles are cracked. One downside is that it can feel kinda greasy/oily.
Isabel v.
Fresno, CA
ive been having some dry patches on my skin, and putting this on has eased my pain and made them go away. ive started to use it before bed as a moisturizer. love the smell !
India💋Pryor P.
Cincinnati , OH
I love this cream. I have really dry skin and not many creams or lotions work  for me. However this cream works wonders. it not to thick, it leaves you looking silky smooth. also a little goes a long way. I usually buy mine in Wal Mart, Family Dollar, or Walgreens. I would absolutely buy this product again
Veronica M.
El Paso, TX
This creme is great, it has a very thick feeling and it's extremely greasy so i wouldn't reccomend using alot on your face or hands. Regradless of the oil it leaves your hands or face feeling smooth and refreshed. I use this before applying make up, after a shower , after washing my hands and for me it works great!
Sabrina R.
I actually do not like this cream at all. It is WAY too thick and doesn't really hydrate my face like i need it too. It also feels a bit sticky after applying which is not comfortable. I gave it to my boyfriend and he likes it just find but I can't stand it. Also the fragrance is a bit too intense for me.
Kristen T.
Richmond, VA
I love this product, it’s really thick and moisturizing. It takes a bit of time to massage it all in but then my skin feels nice all day long. It’s really good for those who suffer from keratosis pilaris and also I like to use it on my face as well. Apparently it helps reduce wrinkles so that’s great
Tayler S.
Suffolk, VA
If you want an ultra hydrating moisturizer, this is the one for you. I love how thick this product is. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. Its such a great product for a bargain price. I get it right at walmart and use it all the time. It doesnt have a harsh smell either which is a bonus.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.