BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Jessica B.
Vitoria
As you get older, you'll appreciate this product more and more. It gives an intense hydration to your skin. And it has a very thick, very consistent formula. Good price. I normally wear this as my nighttime moisturizer. I truly recommend this product.
Anju G.
New Delhi
My go to creme for every purpose. It's basic but works wonders for the complexion or for that matter as the makeup base! Love it as the night creme. My skin is looking totally awesome after this!
Hira N.
Love this cream I use it every day after washing my face in the morning to moisturize it leaves my skin really soft and moisturize for the day it even gives my a healthy glow to the skin love it!
Kimberley C.
Stevensville, ON
This is a thick, rich crème, however it absorbed quickly into my skin. It is much heavier than a lotion moisturizer and I did not find the residue overly greasy. My skin felt soft and moisturized to the touch. It is scented with the signature Nivea fragrance. It performs similar to a body butter and could be used after shower or throughout the day. The tin container for this moisturizer is a also nice touch and the small sized version would travel well in a purse. Please Note: I was provided a complimentary product from ChickAdvisor to test and provide my feedback, however all opinions are my own.
Danielle A.
I love this product. As I used to suffer with bad dry skin this was perfect and got rid of it. I use this always before make up, I find it leaves your sling float and hydrated for the rest of the day even with make up over it.
Jalyn W.
I am in love with this product, it is super moisturizing but it soaks into the skin quickly and does not leave a sticky residue. It is super long lasting and I use it daily to moisturize my skin after the shower. I would absolutely recommend this product to my friends.
Shania J.
Surrey, BC
Great light weight lotion ! Perfect for all over the body and in spot areas, comes with a nice light scent and keeps you moisturizef all day. Definitely a go too, ride or die product of mine. I could use it everyday no problem
Leah H.
Suffolk, Ipswich
This is incredible it really moisturises your skin and it drys super quick it is good value for money and it isn't that expensive I don't think there are cons about it and I would certainly buy this product again
ARIANE D.
Este creme como sabemos é um creme que é algo que minha vo ver e minha mãe usavam e me indicaram. Ele além de ser um produto acessível de valor. Ele é maravilhoso, além de hidratar a pele tem um cheirinho ótimo. Super indico.
Jazmin K.
This made my skin feel very soft after using it. It has a okay scent which is better then a discusting scent. It was gentle on my skin which is excellent as i have sensitive skin. I brought it from boots. I would recommend this product to people as it did its job.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.