BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Emma Rose S.
Rotterdam
"Nivea Cream is the ideal care for all skin types. Use everywhere wherever your skin needs a rich and mild care. With skin-related Eucerit. Without preservative. Gives skin everything she needs to stay clean, fresh and soft. " You can use the cream on your face and on your body, though I should face the face with a oily skin. But as a good nourishing cream for the dry places like knees, feet, hands and elbows he does his job well. Also, I have heard that he can serve as a face mask if your skin is very dry.
Mehreen H.
Nivea is one of those classic items you can't go wrong with. I don't recommend this for anyone who doesn't have dry skin as it can make you break out if you have combination skin. I read about this helping to treat wrinkles better than an cream/ serum that was ten times its price, so thought i would give it a go. i would say use it on a night on the face then wipe off after a few minutes with a warm towel or use very little and gently rub in. As i found putting it on excessively on my skin was making me get a few spots. excellent value for money and fantastic formula for anti wrinkling and moisturizing at night.
samia b.
Fantastic
I have been using this product since I was a child as well and have found it to be one of the BEST Creme's in the market and so completely versatile. I have poor feet and rough heels and when they get bad I lather with creme, on with the socks and the next morning, no splits or cracks in my heels. It works on so many areas and has so many different applications from the heels all the way to a dry flaky scalp (I use it sparingly around the hair line to moisturise the root area) and it's fantastic as a long lasting cover for chapped lips - although I must admit it doesn't taste that great!  Very cool recommend all followers of my channel on the media, especially my channel on YouTube.
Eleana P.
My grandmother used this cream everyday for years and had really great skin right into her 90's. I'll probably follow her lead and use it for a very long time too. Its a thick cream, so it requires you to work it well into your skin. I love the way it feels. It really makes my skins feel so smooth. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes to keep things simple and old school.
Vanja C.
Mellieha, Santa Maria state
I think everybody knows how great this product is, it hac long tradition and have been using it my whole life. It never failed me. It is the best for the winter days when it protects the skin from the weather. I used id for my hands, for face over the night in the winter time, for hard skin on my knees and foots. Smell is great, price also! Every house should own one, at least.;)
Liz L.
Hidrata muy bien la piel y deja un acabado frezco e hidratante de una manera que deja una aroma frezca y rica Yo la eh utilizado variaa veces y cuando tengo la piel seca me la humecta super bien y ni me deja la piel grasosa
Laura T.
RIDE OR DIE, this and coconut oil is all you need in life to moisturise. I have one pot in my handbag and one pot and home. It's just so thick and luxurious. I absolutely love the consistency of this product. It leaves my skin feeling so nourished. When I'm feeling extra dry, especially in winter or if I get sunburnt,  I slather this on my body. It is literally like 6 drinks of water for your skin and makes it feels baby smooth, i like the fresh scent it has also. I think every home should have some.
Ramona R.
I really recommend Nivea creme but only if you have really dry skin, this has a lot of oils in them and it's fells always a little bit more thicker than other cremes ! It's moisturizer and nice product but what I don't like that every Nivea creme smells the same. I hope they will bring out some other smell creme too. All in all Nivea is a good brand, recommended that!
Isabel C.
Jalisco, Mexico
me gusta mucho, aparte de que me hidrata tambien deja mi piel suave. Normalmente mis piernas son muy secas pero con esta crema duran hidratadas todo el día <3
Aun que si tienen la piel grasa no se las recomiendo ya que tal vez puede que le perjudique.

Adriana R.
Esta es una crema que sirve tanto para las manos como para el resto del cuerpo.
Hidrata, refresca, proteje. La recomendaria especialmente a pieles muy secas, ya que la hidratacion que tiene es fabulosa!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.