BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Louise Q.
ML38LN
I really like Nivea products in general although this moisturiser is a must it smells so fresh, it has a nice texture and really hydrates my dry skin.i bought this from boots and was well worth the money!
Özlem Y.
In my opinion Nivea Cream is a must-have! I use it as a moisturizer during all seasons . It comes in flat blue color tin with soft thick texture. It gives your skin a shining effect without using much of the product. I usually use a small quantity of it. Your skin gets moisturized which lasts for long time. I use it as a night cream and daycream because it results to a soft skin. I absolutely love it and would recommend it to everyone!
Ouiame M.
Larache, Larache
MY NAME IS Ouiame FROM MOROCCO I'M AYOUTUBER-BLOGGER , I HAVE A
YOUTUBE CHANNEL  AND INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS AND A FACEBOOK PAGE WITH  ALSO
TWITTER ANDBLOGGER  . I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.
and I will be sohappy to review your products in my account  and share it with myfollowers

I
send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to
promote it on My social medias
Grace W.
I use this cream everyday, day and night and it always leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturised. It doesn't make my skin oily or greasy which I love.It soaks in quickly and I will continue to use it.
laura W.
I love this product, I've been using it for a couple of years. My skin has gone softened my skin and made dry spots on my face. I use this products after a shower, when i wake up or before i go to sleep.
Lily P.
Hastings
This cream leaves my face feeling silky smooth! I love using this in the winter as my skin can get dry. My skin is also quite sensitive and this didn't cause any problems. I bought this product at Boots.
Roberta M.
Minden
Esse é um dos cremes mais famosos e tradicionais e talvez o primeiro que eu usei na vida. O aroma é inconfundível. É um forte concorrente ao meu ranking de favoritos. Gosto muito de usar no corpo após o banho
Jose E.
No hay duda para el cuidsdo de la piel. La crema nivea. Hidrata. Protege. Humecta. Y da una aroma fresco y vibrante. Una eleccion de muchos conocedores en el tema del cuidado de la piel. Al igual que sus demas productos en el mercado.
Nora S.
This product smells amazing and moisturises my skin so much. It leaves my skin looking healthy and glowy. I've never had any problems with this product. I've repurchased so many times over a couple of years and I use it daily! I've recommended it to many friends as it is an amazing product and a necessity in my daily routine.
Brittany W.
It is a thick formula but definitely good if you have dry skin ( but obv you can use if you have any skin type) I wouldn't recommend putting it on the face it is more of a body/hands/feet moisturiser.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.