BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Dannii S.
Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Thick, creamy, available almost anywhere, lasts for ages, absolutely LOV Nivea, they are a fantastic brand for dry skin. They are affordable and there are regular offers which allows you to stock up
Emily M.
Absolutely amazing for anything you need it for, it can be used as a base for your makeup or as a daily moisturiser, very good price for the uses you can get out of it and I find myself purchasing it repeatedly through the year.
Jessica B.
Vitoria
As you get older, you'll appreciate this product more and more. It gives an intense hydration to your skin. And it has a very thick, very consistent formula. Good price. I normally wear this as my nighttime moisturizer. I truly recommend this product.
Iva W.
Osijek
I like this produkt because its not bad for skin, and has a nice smell.. My mother only uses this cream amd Nivea produkts so I take from her it from time to time. I would really recommend it!
Hira N.
Love this cream I use it every day after washing my face in the morning to moisturize it leaves my skin really soft and moisturize for the day it even gives my a healthy glow to the skin love it!
Kimberley C.
Stevensville, ON
This is a thick, rich crème, however it absorbed quickly into my skin. It is much heavier than a lotion moisturizer and I did not find the residue overly greasy. My skin felt soft and moisturized to the touch. It is scented with the signature Nivea fragrance. It performs similar to a body butter and could be used after shower or throughout the day. The tin container for this moisturizer is a also nice touch and the small sized version would travel well in a purse. Please Note: I was provided a complimentary product from ChickAdvisor to test and provide my feedback, however all opinions are my own.
Danielle A.
I love this product. As I used to suffer with bad dry skin this was perfect and got rid of it. I use this always before make up, I find it leaves your sling float and hydrated for the rest of the day even with make up over it.
Jalyn W.
I am in love with this product, it is super moisturizing but it soaks into the skin quickly and does not leave a sticky residue. It is super long lasting and I use it daily to moisturize my skin after the shower. I would absolutely recommend this product to my friends.
Shania J.
Surrey, BC
Great light weight lotion ! Perfect for all over the body and in spot areas, comes with a nice light scent and keeps you moisturizef all day. Definitely a go too, ride or die product of mine. I could use it everyday no problem
Anju G.
New Delhi
My go to creme for every purpose. It's basic but works wonders for the complexion or for that matter as the makeup base! Love it as the night creme. My skin is looking totally awesome after this!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.