BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Abi C.
United Kingdom
I went into my local drugstore looking for a moisturizer, I didn't think this was so good as it is! When I first tried this product I wasn't so keen so I put it away and stopped using it for a while, I have now started using it again due to all the positive reviews, and I think to myself why did I put it away!? This product has honestly changed my life! It is so light weight and I use this before I put my makeup on and my face has never been so soft! Would very highly recommend for people with rough or dry skin or spots!
Lori N.
Crystal Beach, ON
My daughter tends to get bad eczema from time to time and I find nothing soothes her dry skin as well as Nivea. As soon as she notices her skin drying out Nivea clears it up in no time.
Cecille L.
Caloocan city
@Influenster #contest #influensterawards
Nivea cream is the best cream i can say true and prove it. Its expensive but its work and help alot the skin become smoother soft look young look fresh and moisturize.It care our skin we can use it everyday day and night and adding beauty and feel confident and smell good nice that stay long in the skin.
Melissa M.
Cult classic! Been using this for years. Keeps my dry skin at bay. Kind to skin. With this product, a little goes a long way so it does last for a very long time.
NAOMI H.
haswell
Keeps face love Smoth I suffer dry patch skin usening this daily keeps dray skin AWAY make skin feel soft refreshed and last long time has little go long way perfect item I use it every night
Rachell P.
This cream is awsome! It is super moisturizing and if you do not have enough money for buying a lot creams (body & face) you can use it for your face too at nights because it works like a make up remover too. I would buy it again and again and again.
Rafael D.
Itagua
For my care I use Nivea men why it has the necessary components that my skin needs, apart from that it is very comfortable to wear and easy to get and at very good price.
Sophie T.
Sa112pd
This is one of my all-time favourite skincare products.
I have normal-combination skin. I used to use Nivea Soft religiously until the smell got to me - it was far too much fragrance. Then I decided to take a chance on this cream when my skin was so dry and flaky from using AHAs. As soon as I put this cream on, I fell in love. It soothes redness and irritation - especially when I've picked my skin - and reduces it. It moisturises extremely well because of the lanolin and glycerin in the cream and always helped my skin from getting too flaky and dry when I've used clay masks or chemical exfoliants.
I love the smell of the creme because it's not too overwhelming unlike Nivea Soft.
Sarah B.
Makes my face feel soft and moistened without a stickiness. Nice size to be able to put in my bag with out taking up too much room . My skin stays soft all day and helps fight dryness
Lily B.
Very good hydrating cream best used at night for a lovely glow in the mornings.It works overnight and is very good for its value as it contains alot of product x
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.