BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Heather H.
Lexington, KY
I use this moisturizer daily, and I absolutely love it. I make sure to purchase those made in Germany and not in Mexico as I have personally found they are not of the same quality or consistency. The moisturizer does not leave my skin oily or greasy feeling after application and absorbs into my skin within a few minutes without a trace. I apply after getting out of the shower daily and it leaves my skin soft and silky.
I bought the small cream the travel size and that was a while ago it's still sitting there. It's super oily it gets everywhere, it leaves my hands sticky and the scent doesn't last whatsoever. I don't recommend it at all
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Got a little tin of this for under $2 to use as a hand moisturizer. I feel like it's making a huge difference with how my hands and cuticles, and even my nails, feel and look. I'm excited to have found a great hand cream now that winter is coming up! I really love the small tin as it's so tiny and easy to carry around in my handbag. It does make my hands feel slightly greasy for about 5-10 mins as it takes a while to absorb into the skin.
Karla M.
Hanford, CA
I love having this in in my bag! Use it when ever I'm on the go & I need to mosturize. Love how my skin feels after using. My skin is always kept hydrated with Nivea
Lisa F.
Melbourne Bch, FL
I keep one of these in my jacket pocket at work and one in my purse at all times.
As a healthcare professional, I wash my hands probably 100 times a day with either soap and water or an alcohol based sanitizer. This can lead to some pretty rough dry skin. This moisturizer is great, not too heavy or greasy feeling, with a light pleasant scent that blends into the skin easily and provides a layer of moisture protection for my hands.
The container is small, slides easily into the cramped pockets that I have, opens easily but remains sealed and leak free when closed.
julissa r.
Racine, WI
I purchased it just too keep it in my purse, just in case if i leave the house ashy and Applying Nivea cream was too thick to easily spread on my skin and left a greasy residue on my skin after an hour. After wiping off the residue, my skin was still rough.ike the white container, it does not give instructions or say "facial moisturizer", please change this. I do not like the thickness of it, nor do I like it on my face, it feels too heavy and when appying it I have to pull on my face which I don't like . I loved the "creme" in the white container, very smooth and easy to apply. Please bring back the smoothr creme in the white container.
Kylee O.
You know that slogan for franks red hot? I put that sh*t on everything? Yeah, goes for this. I used to work at Macys, and I would talk to the older women with beautiful skin and ask what they used. They said this! They would buy a huge jar and use it on their body and face. I also use a little in my hair to calm the frizz. I think it was like $5... for 13.5 ounces. I've had it for months and I'll take a picture of how much is left. Like I think it will last 5 years lol. Also smells great
Maritza P.
Selma
I really like this product it help me go from dry skin to very moist hand and make ur skin smooth. I bought this product at Walmart. It's kind of expensive but, I would buy it again.
Jamie S.
Tampa, FL
I use the full size product daily, but I purchased this tin to take on vacation because it meets all TSA requirements. I use this product on my elbows, knees and feet to stay moisturized and to keep my skin feeling hydrated. I love the thick formula because a little goes a long way. It is easily absorbed into the skin and restores the moisture lost after showering or being outside in the humid temperatures.
juliana f.
I ordered a Nivea creme on their website and I waited around 2-3 weeks to receive. Once I receive it I used it for a whole week and it was like magic. My hands were always dried and ashy and after using Nivea creme my hands were more hydrated than ever. Now I know I don't have to be embarrassed of showing my hands. I would recommend this brand to my family and friends. Keep going Nivea, your doing amazing.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.