BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Toni W.
west midlands
Love nivea! I use it all the time. Moisturises my skin so much, I use it on my face, neck and chest. Takes a bit to sink in though but if you do what I do (put it on before bed) then it doesn't matter much 😊
Gaby b.
Hertfordshire
I went to a drugstore to try and find a good lotion so I bought this lotion but completely underestimating it at first. I tried it out at home and I was amazed and I have since repurchased this item 3 times
Barbaraa P.
Pembroke Pines
Yo use está crema durante mi embarazo para prevenir las estrías ya que la marca me gusta y me funcionó , la aplicaba todos los días en mi barriga , me parece una crema que aporta buena hidratación a la piel
Ami S.
I feel as though this cream moisturises well however it has a very thick texture to it which mays it quite hard to rub in easily. I've also found that it also leaves my skin looking quite greasy and sticky.
Ariana R.
This product really helped me with my dry skin on my body. Sometimes my legs would be really dry to where it was gross and I would just apply it and the dryness would instantly be gone. I recommend this lotion to people with dry skin problems because it is really hydrating to the skin.
Morgan J.
This creme is a basic staple in my daily life. It is lightweight yet really moisturising and absorbs into the skin quickly allowing you to get dressed straight after applying. It has a clean scent quite like your average soap that is nice but not overpowering. Overall I would recommend.
Fernanda R.
Po box 10495 san luis ,Az
Esta crema es perfecta para pieles secas ya que tiene una humectación perfecta, realmente vale la pena la compra en lo personal tengo la piel grasa por lo cual no la necesito mucho , pero es una buena crema
Anja P.
Very good cream even for sensitive skin. Its very hydrating. Its smells amazing and usually laSt you quiet a while. For its price its totally worth it and a total life saver when it comes to dry skin. I always would recommend this product.
Louise Q.
ML38LN
I really like Nivea products in general although this moisturiser is a must it smells so fresh, it has a nice texture and really hydrates my dry skin.i bought this from boots and was well worth the money!
Alison F.
Widnes, Cheshire
This product was okay, but left a very weird, oily residue on my face which felt really unpleasant. However, it smelt nice, was cheap, and did moisturise my skin nicely. I would not buy this product again.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.