BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Be t.
Uae sharjah
I can't leave without this product. Its super moisturizing I use it before bleaching my face to protect my skin from the harmful chemicals of the bleach. I use it daily before sleeping to moisturize my skin. It's available in all local drugstores
Claire A.
St dials , Cwmbran
My partner and I both love this cream. We use it regularly and always have a pot near by. It's gentle and effective. I find the hydration is long lasting and the scent is subtle. It's definitely worth having around the house or in your hand bag.
Angeles R.
Caracas
Es de las mejorescremas, mas que todo para personas con piel seca. No se desliza muy facil porque es SUPER pesada, pero en la misma proporcion SUPER hidratante. Nivea siempre ha sido de mis marcas favoritas por sus cremas. Recomendada al 100%
Hannah M.
Good if you have normal/combination skin. If you have very dry skin it does not always do the trick but is a nice moisturizer for day to day use,  and very affordable as well! Would recommend something a little more hydrating for night time use.
Angel a.
The Nivea creme is amazing for sensitive skin. I have sensitive skin myself and I can't believe how great this is! Love the scent it reminds me of jasmine somehow? The value is amazing i think you should definitely try it. I highly recommend it!
Brenda M.
São Paulo -SP
É um ótimo produto! Realmente hidrata. Recomendo o uso no inverno.Aqui no Brasil o preço é ótimo e adequado com a qualidade do produto. Se tornou um dos meus preferidos Não fico mais sem! A embalagem é linda e prática,assim como tudo na Nivea!
Helen E.
My friend has acne prone and sensitive skin. He usually does not use any facial cremes. Because they cause more break outs. But after trying a sample of creme, he was surprised that it leaved his skin moisturized and clean.
Rachael H.
Bellshill
Lovely cream. I have sensitive skin and skin that is very dry and this caused no irritation. I use almost daily on any dry patches and it is amazing. It is very thick but I see that as a good thing! Purchased from boots and I would buy again!
Amy U.
Bracknell, Berkshire
As someone who loves to lather on thick moisturiser every night this one is definitely in my top 10. Its such good value for money and sometimes it really is best to go back to basics and you don't need to spend a fortune on a top moisturiser.
Bethany B.
I really like this moisturiser. I found it one of the best ones to use when my skin feels very hydrated. However, I found it to be quite thick, and made my face feel greasy, so I tend to use it at night time, rather than a morning moisturiser.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.