BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Ellie S.
London
Super hydrating but I found it quite thick and hard for my skin to absorb quickly enough for me to apply makeup on top.
Ive found this perfect for overnight use every other day so my skin doesn't get too clogged.
Petra S.
Brezovica
I use this creme every evening before I go to sleep and every morning, before applying my makeup! I bought it at a local drug store and I will defenitly buy it again.It doesn't cost much and is great for your skin. It also makes my skin very soft and makeup applies nicely.
Shania M.
I love this!! it works wonders on spots also it's really good and soothing I put this in the fridge to keep it cool!! I have also used this on sunburn across my nose and cheeks I find it helped a lot! Cooled it massively
Kayla L.
Summerside, PE

I won a sample tin of Nivea cream off of their face book page. It was big enough to use everyday for a good week, so I was able to give it a fair evaluation. They say on their web site that it smooths and softens even extremely dry skin. Also that it can be used all over your body giving you excellent results on rough spots such as knees, feet, elbows and hands. We only tried it on our hands and elbows, but we really didn’t get the results they said we would. It has a scent that stay’s with you for sometime after its bin rubbed in; witch doesn’t take much effort to do. In fact it rubs in way to quickly making your skin almost feel drier. It’s kind of hard to explain, but if you have very dry hands to begin with, like my husband has then this isn’t the type of a hand cream you would want. We didn’t care for this cream at all and I know we can get much better results with other products that are out on the market today. Some might like this Nivea cream, but it’s just not for me, or my family members, so I won’t be buying.
Jade M.
London, UK
This cream does it's job and does moisturise your face but I found that it felt really heavy on the skin. I personally don't enjoy a heavy feeling cream on my skin and found it too much to put on as a regular daily cream.
Laura C.
I keep this with me at all times, even when travelling! The number one moisturiser, that's long lasting and gentle for your skin, perfect if you have an irritation or spots. Not oily, very affordable, I use it every day!
Eve M.
Super soothing and causes no irritation to sensitive skin like mine, perfect for use after shaving. Only a small amount needed to last the day, best to use everyday. The container is a little small but the price is very reasonable would defiantly buy again
My mom used it. I like the classic scent and it reminds me of my mom. Perfect to dry skin, it's not a greasy product. You can feel the inmediate effect in your skin. I recommend it.
Rebecca D.
Loughgall , County Armagh
Love this product for the price point, so nourishing on the skin, non greasy and always leave me feeling soft and silky. It doesn't not have a strong smell which I prefer over strong smelling creams. Totally recommend
L A U R E N ♡ W.
England
Such a handy little pot of cream to carry around everywhere with you! Makes my skin feel smooth and soft, got this from superdrug for about 86p on sale. So happy!a
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.