BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Elizabeth G.
This product is actually what i use every single day on on face and body. I dont think i will stop using it because it is absolutely amazing. I got this product in my Bella Box subscription and its amazing. Highly rate this product!
reicyn mae b.
antipolo city
overall this product is amazing! i mostly use this at night or when the weather is cold. If the weather is hot and humid i usually don't use it because it gives you the sticky oily feeling.
Inês H.
I feel like this product is everyone's favorite but it just doesn't seem to work on my skin type. My skin feels too oily after I've applied it. I think you should do this old time favorite for different skin types as well
Lauren B.
Guisborough, England
I really don't like this product :( it's just too thick and it doesn't rub in at all! Even if your skin is a little damp it just sticks and it's super cakey! it actually makes me feel dirty
Roheen N.
manchester
The product is excellent for dry skin, i am someone who suffers from extremely dry skin and this has helped me without breaking the bank! The price is good as is it available at the drugstore and can be used every day.
SouRour A.
9000
Very thick and oily. Does not sink well into the skin and needs time to sink. You ve got to "massage" the skin for it to absorb it. But it heals very dry skin and helps you get rid of flakiness. It is very heavy duty moisturizer. I use it only if I need too for specific dry areas
Marisa J.
BRAMPTON, ON
Great moisturizing product. Perfect for right after you wash your face. The price is not bad for what you get since a little bit really does go a long way. Picked it up online from Amazon and I'm glad I did! I would purchase this again for sure. Good value!
Amanda S.
I love this product! My sister is alergic to almost all of the creams but this product never irritated her skin (it is super sensitive), so we keep buying this every time this cream ends.
Lauren S.
Really light weight product and you can use on your face and body. I bought this at my local drugstore. Pros are it leaves your skin feeling amazing and there are no cons. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Anahí O.
Crema nivea es un producto que deja suave, hidratante y fresca la piel, además deja un olor super saludable mi familia lo ha utilizado desde hace bastante tiempo y seguimos humectando ya sea en cualquiera de sus presentaciones y no irrita la piel.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.