BY NIVEA

aryelin L.
hears! I love this cream really, my face is grateful for why it provides so much softness and hydration at night! It is a brand that has managed to stay in the market and is still valid for the large number of brands that have grown lately. the truth Nivea is a brand that has undoubtedly always tried to give the best for the consumer
Danielle B.
Leicester
I’m currently trying this cream as a moisturiser as part of my cleansing routine, it’s very good value for money, smells nice and is nice and gentle on the skin however for me it’s kind of thick and leaves my skin feeling greasy after but still does it’s job.
Paola S.
Absolute favourite cream for winter months! my hands get really dry and ashy when cold season starts so I love to moisturize with this. I apply this 3 - 4 times a day to keep my skin soft and to help with my cuticles. I love the smell, not to strong and it reminds me of sunscreen.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Nivea is great for dry skin and psoriasis. My mother swears by it. It has a soft creamy texture and is long lasting. You can use it on your face and body and will prevent dry skin and irritation. It also helps with plaque psoriasis. I would recommend it to anyone with dry skin and n issues however I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone with oily skin.
Louisa H.
A decent moisturiser- it feels very thick when put on the skin, but then absorbs quite quickly and leaves the skin really moisturised. I tend to use this 2-3 times a week, otherwise it leaves my skin very oily. I would definitely buy it again.
Jamila A.
Es de las cremas nutritivas que más me gustan. Calidad precio está bien, además ofrece una amplia gama de productos. Para los amantes de los #tatoos si no disponen de economía para cicatrizantes especializados, pueden aplicarse nivea y cura igualmente. NIVEA Creme
Karina B.
The creams nivea are very
good to regenerate the skin and this is not the exception, however this
one in particular I feel very greasy and dry, although it is very good
for the irritated or reddened skin, it is very economical and it is
obtained in diverse types of stores, it's not my favorite but I can not deny that it's good.
SARAH B.
London
This is seriously the best creme i have ever tried , and use it before and after apllying makeup i use it any time i wash my face because it gives you a nice smoth and well treated skin you defo see the results with just a couple of days !
Natli А.
My favourite "Lock It" cream. I put it on after my moisturisers have dried, so that it locks the hydration in.
I also use it on pimples, burns, bites etc.
Some say it can be used as a lip balm but I don't like the taste of it.
The cream is rich and heavy, I prefer to put it on my face at night and not day since my sunscreen alone already makes me look like a shining ball.
Overall a great product at a great price point with many uses.

Vianelle Z.
Vancouver , BC
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m new to using the Nivea creme, but I can already tell that I’m a fan for life. This moisturizer does it all. I love that it works for face and body and how gentle the formula is but also sooo rich at the same time. There’s something that feels so luxurious about this — like it’s a high end product. Great for dry skin in the winter time. Keeps my skin hydrated and soft and smooth. Best of all, can’t beat the price point. I can totally see why this is a ride or die product.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.