BY NIVEA

Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
I have been using US Nivea which is made in Mexico for a couple of years. I am happy with it but decided to try German Nivea because it is said to be so much thicker and better. The tin that arrived had stickers placed on the front and back saying "Made in Germany" but nowhere on the actual tin does it say that. Another reviewer noted that if you peel off the stickers the tin says "Made in Poland" but mine did not. It does not specify a country of manufacture at all. The ingredients listed on the sticker differ slightly from the ones listed on the actual tin. When I opened the tin I was disappointed to find that it's not any thicker than Mexican Nivea. The only difference I can discern is a slightly more citrusy fragrance. Was I ripped off? This seems exactly the same as the version made in Mexico.
Jackie K.
First off, I love the smell. Second, it is so creamy! I use this on my son who has eczema and my husband uses this as a hand cream. It’s not overly greasy and the skin is nice and soft. I highly recommend, I keep some in my purse.
Nell M.
Es un gran producto de alta calidad.
Para su precio esta excelente.
Deja la piel bien suave y de una manera natural.
Sin olvidar su olor neutral que me fascina.
La recomiendo al 100%
Posiblemente es lo mejor que tiene le mercado.
Coco D.
Flint, MI
This is hands down one of the best moisturizers ever. It leaves no dry patches and allows your natural skin to glow luminously. Everyone should try this for the New Year.
Kimberly A.
Waukesha, WI
My mom purchased this creme for me.  She told me it was because her grandmother used to use it and it brought back memories.  This creme is not too heavy, but still very moisturizing.  The scent is very delicate and it is a good value for the amount of product you receive
Oni C.
I have super dry skin and i've struggled to find the best products for my skin for years. I love the Nivea products. I give the Nivea Creme a 4 just because I don't feel it works for me year round. If you have dry skin, I would recommend.
Alison O.
Love this! I love how thick it is. It's perfect for my hands, knees, elbows, and anywhere else dry during the frigid Midwest winters! It also is unscented which I love! Definitely worth trying
Mary Anne F.
Denison, TX
I love Nivea body creme. I definitely keeps my skin soft and I will continue to use it. It works better than most everything that I have tried. With the amount of times I wash my hands in one day, this definitely helps my skin.
Sarai V.
I love nivea its very moisturizing its also very good for dry skin its smooth and softens the skin its also good for all over your body and best for the dryer spots like your knees & elbows  I also bought it from Walmart & i would also recommend to buy it
Julie C.
Escondido, CA
I’ve used this Crete since high school and t has never failed to make my skin soft and moisturized. You can’t be the price! I use it every other day and it still gives the same great results it did back then! Would recommend.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.