BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
L A U R E N ♡ W.
England
Such a handy little pot of cream to carry around everywhere with you! Makes my skin feel smooth and soft, got this from superdrug for about 86p on sale. So happy!a
Eve M.
Super soothing and causes no irritation to sensitive skin like mine, perfect for use after shaving. Only a small amount needed to last the day, best to use everyday. The container is a little small but the price is very reasonable would defiantly buy again
Sarah W.
I used this every day in the winter to keep my skin hydrated and I also used it under my primer when wearing makeup. It keeps your skin very hydrated and soft but also smells amazing. It is also really affordable so it's easy to get your hand on. A little goes a long way. I would defiantly buy it again
Alannah J.
This product is overall a good moisturiser and definitely feels light on the skin while also smelling great, I would usually use this product at night to keep my skin feeling soft and well moistured. I would definitely recommend this as it is a very inexpensive moisturiser that does what it promises!
My mom used it. I like the classic scent and it reminds me of my mom. Perfect to dry skin, it's not a greasy product. You can feel the inmediate effect in your skin. I recommend it.
Rebecca D.
Loughgall , County Armagh
Love this product for the price point, so nourishing on the skin, non greasy and always leave me feeling soft and silky. It doesn't not have a strong smell which I prefer over strong smelling creams. Totally recommend
Rachel C.
Boston
I use this creme for almost everything and I love it. When I have redness on my skin or some acne breakout I tend to just cover it with nivea and it helps amazingly. The scent is very nice and so is the prize. It also makes my skin very soft and gets rid of irritations.
Natasha B.
Nottinghamshire
I read a review on this product a couple of months ago, the reviewee used it on their lips after applying lip scrub and lip oil. I always get on with Nivea products, this left my lips feeling smooth as well as smelling nice too which is always a bonus!
2 G.
It´s a really good product, it helps me because of my dry skin. I use it after every bath i take and it smell good... nothing too striking. I would definitely bought it again. It helps my skin look and feel nice.
Tabita I.
The Nivea creme is another of my favorite creams as it also leaves my skin very soft and revitalized even for its texture is very easy to use, besides as it is in different sizes I can take it everywhere, I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.