BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Jacqueline V.
This is by far my favourite cream I'm not a huge cream person because I don't have really have dry skin but sometimes I do have dry hands so this is 100% effective I highly recommend this product to anyone who have dry skin. It's worth every penny a little expensive but well worth it
Mel G.
Honestly, nothing beats Nivea. I use the Nivea cream as a primer before i start my make up and i use the after sun in the summer, i also use the lip balm.
Its so easy to buy as they sell it in most shops and it applys so well to my skin. would defo recommend.
Sophie F.
Amazing cream for the body! Thick, silky cream which i love using after the shower. I have used it under my makeup which i would not suggest. Its too thick and can make the foundation slip and slide. Otherwise its fantastic for extremely dry skin without being oily or greasy!
Kate G.
Royal Wootton Bassett
This product is super hydrating, I personally suffer from dry difficult skin that needs a lot of attention and this thick and nourishing cream works wonders for me! Have bought again a few times and would recommend it to anyone who suffers with the same dry skin issue! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Luisa M.
Almeria
El producto que no puede faltar en casa nunca es Nivea en crema. Es perfecta para la piel cuando sales de la ducha, además que te deja la piel suave y te limpia de cualquier grano. En casa la usamos todo y el precio es bastante económico, por lo que cualquiera puede comprarlo.
Naomi&Maeva F.
edmonton, AB
This is not a really good creame beacuse it felt super rought on my skin and did not blend well into it so i felt like i awlays had to add water to this nivea creme in order to feel moisturized NIVEA Creme
Daisy C.
I've been using this since I'm in middle school. I use it twice a day, after taking a bath in the morning before heading to school and after washing my face in the night before sleeping. It keeps my face moist, soft and glowing. I also use this in my elbows and knees and it helps to improve my chicken skin on those areas.
emy e.
oujda
Hi I love all products from this company if you allow me to review this product I would appreciate you. I have tried it for several years already. The best moisturizing product and conditioner used on my entire body gives me a wonderful softness and a silky feel"
Yanery O.
Esta crema de NIVEA es super buena para el cuidado de la piel, en especial yo la he usado para la cara en las noches me aplico de vez en cuando un poco, y me ha ayudado  a mejorar el Acné, y a la colita de mis primos en sus quemaduras. En total es muy buen producto. saludos.
Alisia S.
Winchester , Hampshire
Made my skin feel amazing!! Would recommend to anyone with dry skin! I use it twice a day in the morning and before I go to bed. I think it's good value for money, makes me skin feel so good for the price! I honestly look forward to taking my makeup off and putting this on!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.